Rajasthan State Agricultural Marketing Board Recruitment 2014 for Direct Induction of Chaprasi in Gr-IV
The Rajasthan State Agricultural Marketing Board (RSAMB) has devoted itself whole heartily to the development of Agricultural Marketing since its inception in 1974. The activities of the Marketing Board are now not limited to construction of market yards-godowns, but covers the entire gamut of Post-Harvest Management and Agricultural Marketing Development activities in the wake of the liberalization of the economic policy of the country. Rajasthan State Agricultural Marketing Board has also taken up the task to export Fruit and Vegetables of the state.
With the recent notification from the RSAMB, a competitive recruitment examination will be conducted for direct recruitment of 2224 numbers of Chaprasi (Peons) in Grade-IV cadre for the year 2014. These Chaprasis will be posted in various Krishi Upaj Mandi Samities (KUMS) of the state at various districts.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the selection norms are as under:
- Date of publication of Notification: 05-June-2014
- Last date for final receipt of Application: 07-July-2014 till 06:00 PM
- Date of Online Examination: During Sepetember-2013
Details of Vacancies (District-wise): Total 143 Posts
- Ajmer: 17 Posts (UR-12, SC-01, BC-04)
- Alwar: 14 Posts (UR-11, UR(W)-01, SC-01, BC-01)
- Bikaner: 05 Posts (UR)
- Hanumangarh: 11 Posts (UR)
- Jaipur: 17 Posts (UR-12, SC-01, ST-01, BC-03)
- Jodhpur: 13 Posts (UR)
- Kota: 24 Posts (UR-23, UR(W)-01)
- Sikar: 13 Posts (UR-11, ST-01, BC-01)
- Sriganganagar: 15 Posts (UR-14, BC-01)
- Udaipur: 14 Posts (UR-11, UR(W)-01, ST-01, BC-01)
Note: Vacancies as per Krishi Upaj Mandi Samities (KUMS) can be seen at the website of RSAMB at http://rsamb.rajasthan.gov.in
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- The applicant must have a competent 5th Standard OR, equivalent qualification from a recognized board of the state to be eligible to apply.
- The applicant must have attained 18 years and should not have crossed 35 years as on 01-Jan-2014
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for the candidates who fall under special categories as demarcated by the State Govt. of Rajasthan. This age relaxation will be applicable for candidates from Rajasthan State natives only.
- The applicants selected as Chaprasis will receive a pay scale in PB-1 in the range of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with a grade pay of Rs.1700.
- The applicants selected as Chaprasis will have to undergo 2 years of Probation Training during which they will receive a consolidated remuneration of Rs.5400 per month.
- For General, Creamy Layer of OBC and Special BC: Rs.100
- For Non-creamy layer of OBC and Special BC from Rajasthan State: Rs.70
- For all PWD/SC/ST from Rajasthan State: Rs.50
- The fee can be remitted by the candidates through Bank Draft/ Indian Postal Order in favour of the Secretary, Krishi Upaj Mandi Samiti of the concerned district. (for details, please refer to the original advertisement at http://rsamb.rajasthan.gov.in/Advertisement%20for%20Post%20of%20IV%20Class%20in%20KUMS.pdf )
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be done through a Written Examination followed by an Interview and verification of antecedents as per the Rajasthan State Agricultural Marketing Board.
- This selection will be done strictly on a Merit Listing
How to Apply:
a) The candidates fulfilling all eligibility credential can apply through prescribed format of application as available at the website of the RSAMB at http://rsamb.rajasthan.gov.in/Advertisement%20for%20Post%20of%20IV%20Class%20in%20KUMS.pdf
b) The applicants are advised read through the instructions and guidelines before submitting the Application form
c) The candidates are advised to fill in the application with caution as there will be no chance of altering the data once the application form is submitted
d) The candidates need to make the payment of fees, through the Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order.
e) The candidates have to paste their recent photograph and put their signature at appropriate spaces on the Application
f) The candidates should save one copy of the application for future reference
g) The applicants have to attach 2 nos of self-addressed envelopes (one should have Rs.5 Postage stamp affixed on it) along with the application.
h) The applications completed in all respect and attached with necessary certificates and documents/ fee payment DD/IPO must reach the Deputy Director/ Assistant Director of the Agricultural Distribution Department of the respective Districts by the last date mentioned (07-July-2014)
i) The address to send the applications will be available at the website of RSAMB at http://rsamb.rajasthan.gov.in
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>