Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently notified recruitment for Assistant Professors, Senior Demonstrators and Bio-Chemist under Medical Education Department as per the recruitment norms of Rajasthan Medical Services.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of publication of notification: 15-July-2014
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE Application: 18-July-2014
- Date of closing/ Expiry of Link for ONLINE Application:
19-Aug-2014 till 2400 hours08-September-2014
Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor (Endocrinology): 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation): 12 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Pathology): 11 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Biochemistry): 10 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Ophthalmology): 08 Posts
- Assistant Professor (General Surgery): 12 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Oto-Rhino-Laryngology): 07 Posts
- Senior Demonstrator (Pathology): 113 Posts
- Senior Demonstrator (Biochemistry): 57 Posts
- Biochemist: 26 Posts
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be applicable as per state government norms.
- Assistant Professor: The eligible candidates who are selected for Assistant Professors, will be eligible for a running Pay Scale with PB-3A of Rs.15600-39100 and grade pay of Rs.6600.
- Senior Demonstrator & Biochemist: The eligible candidates who are selected for Assistant Professors, will be eligible for a running Pay Scale with PB-3 of Rs.15600-39100 and grade pay of Rs.5400.
- Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Medical Service rules
Essential eligibility Conditions:
- The candidates applying for these posts must not have attained more than 37 years of age as on 1st of January 2015.
- The candidates having DM/ MCh qualifications will enjoy an upper age limit of 42 years
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules for deserving candidates.
- Assistant Professor: The candidates applying for these posts must have completed their MBBS and should have done specialization in concerned disciplines (MD / MS / DM). They must have Three (3) years teaching experience in concerned specialty in a recognised medical college as Resident/ Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Tutor. The Diplomat National Board (DNB) Qualification shall be treated as equivalent to M.D./M.S., D.M. and M.Ch. Qualifications for Assistant Professors.
- Senior Demonstrator (Pathology): The candidates applying for these posts must have completed their MBBS
- Senior Demonstrator (Biochemistry): The candidates applying for these posts must have completed their MBBS/ M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry) for non medical persons.
- Biochemist: The candidates applying for these posts must have completed M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry)
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, Written Test, Personal Interview followed by Verification of Documents.
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
- The candidates have to remit application fees as per the notification published on 01-Jan-2014 on the website of Rajasthan PSC at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or at http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
- All candidates have to remit service fee at eMitra kiosks while submitting application.
- The fees can also be remitted through Online mode as per the details of instructions.
Mode of Application:
- ONLINE only through the website of the RPSC at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or at http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
- The interested candidates can apply ONLINE through the E-Mitra Kiosks or Jan Seva Kendras (Citizen Service Centres) as designated by the Rajasthan Government or at the above website
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions as available at http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/pdf_reports_files/Advt_1_14-15_Ass_Prof_Sr_Demo_biochemist_150714.pdf prior to apply ONLINE
- The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
- The decision of the RPSC will be final and binding on the candidates
- Any form of improper and wrong information about the academics and age of the candidates may result in disqualification
- Any candidate found guilty of misconduct will be dealt with exemplary punishments.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>