Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently notified recruitment for Agricultural Research Officers and Assistant Agricultural Research Officers under the recruitment norms of Rajasthan Agricultural Services & Rajasthan Agricultural Subordinate Services.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of publication of notification: 22-July-2014
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE Application: 01-Aug-2014
- Date of closing/ Expiry of Link for ONLINE Application: 29-Aug-2014 till 2400 hours
Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies:
- Agriculture Research Officer (Agriculture Botany): 02 Posts [UR]
- Agriculture Research Officer (Agronomy): 14 Posts [UR-07, UR-W-02, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-02]
- Agriculture Research Officer (Plant Pathology): 07 Posts [UR-04, UR-W-01, SC-01, OBC-01]
- Agriculture Research Officer (Entomology): 07 Posts [UR-04, UR-W-01, SC-01, OBC-01]
- Assistant Agriculture Research Officer (Agronomy): 12 Posts [UR-06, UR-W-02, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-02]
- Assistant Agriculture Research Officer (Botany): 11 Posts [UR-05, UR-W-02, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-02]
- Assistant Agriculture Research Officer (Plant Pathology): 09 Posts [UR-05, UR-W-01, SC-01, ST-01 OBC-01]
- Assistant Agriculture Research Officer (Entomology): 15 Posts [UR-07, UR-W-02, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-03]
- Assistant Agriculture Research Officer (Horticulture): 06 Posts [UR-04, UR-W-01, OBC-01]
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be applicable as per state government norms.
- Agriculture Research Officer: The eligible candidates who are selected for Agricultural Research Officers, will be eligible for a running Pay Scale with PB-3 of Rs.15600-39100 and grade pay of Rs.5400.
- Assistant Agriculture Research Officer: The eligible candidates who are selected for Assistant Agricultural Research Officers, will be eligible for a running Pay Scale with PB-2 of Rs.9300-34800 and grade pay of Rs.4800.
- Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Agriculture Service/ Rajasthan Agriculture Subordinate Service rules.
Essential eligibility Conditions:
- Agriculture Research Officer: The candidates applying for these posts must have attained 20 years of minimum age and should not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1st of January 2015.
- Assistant Agriculture Research Officer: The candidates applying for these posts must have attained 18 years of minimum age and should not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1st of January 2015.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules for deserving candidates.
- The candidates applying for these posts must have completed a Second Class M.Sc. (Agriculture) in concerned specialty from a recognized and reputed University to be eligible to apply against these posts.
- The candidates must have adequate knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and good knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
- The candidates attempting their final examination in Masters Degree can also apply against these posts provided they are able to show the original certificates declaring fully-qualified at the time of interview.
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, and a Personal Interview.
- If the numbers of applicants are more, the RPSC may call for a Written Test of these candidates.
- Verification of Documents will be done prior to appearing the interview.
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
- The candidates have to remit application fees as per the notification published on 01-Jan-2014 on the website of Rajasthan PSC at http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or at http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
- All candidates have to remit service fee at eMitra kiosks while submitting application.
- The fees can also be remitted through Online mode as per the details of instructions.
Mode of Application:
- ONLINE only through the website of the RPSC at http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or at http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
- The interested candidates can apply ONLINE through the E-Mitra Kiosks or Jan Seva Kendras (Citizen Service Centres) as designated by the Rajasthan Government or at the above website
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions as available at http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/pdf_reports_files/Advt_ARO_AARO_Agri_Dpt_Detail_220714.pdf prior to apply ONLINE
- The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
- The decision of the RPSC will be final and binding on the candidates
- Any form of improper and wrong information about the academics and age of the candidates may result in disqualification.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>