Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently notified recruitment for Lecturers in various technical disciplines and normal disciplines under the recruitment norms of Rajasthan Technical (Engineering) Services. These lecturers will be posted in various Engineering Colleges across the state of Rajasthan
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of publication of notification: 22-July-2014
- Date of commencement of Online Registration of Application: 01-Aug-2014
- Final Date for Online Registration of Application/ Expiry of Website Link: 29-Aug-2014 till 2400 hours
Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies:
- Lecturer (Civil Engineering): 27 Posts
- Lecturer (Mechanical Engineering): 58 Posts
- Lecturer (Electrical Engineering): 76 Posts
- Lecturer (Electronics Engineering): 56 Posts
- Lecturer (Computer Science & Engineering): 46 Posts
- Lecturer (Physics): 08 Posts
- Lecturer (Chemistry): 07 Posts
- Lecturer (Mathematics): 19 Posts
- Lecturer (English): 18 Posts
10. Lecturer (Chemical Engineering): 05 Posts
11. Lecturer (Textile Designing): 14 Posts
12. Lecturer (Costume Designing & Dress Making): 09 Posts
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be applicable as per state government norms.
- The selected candidates who are selected for Lecturers, will be eligible for a running Pay Scale with PB-3 of Rs.15600-39100 and grade pay of Rs.5400.
- Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Technical (Engineering) Service rules.
Essential eligibility Conditions:
- The candidates applying for these posts must have attained 21 years of minimum age and should not have attained more than 37 years of age as on 1st of January 2015.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules for deserving candidates.
- For Post No.1 to Post No.10: The candidates applying for these posts must have completed First Class Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology OR First Class Master’s Degree in appropriate branch for teaching posts in Humanities and Sciences.
- For Post No.11: The candidates applying for these posts must have completed Second Class Degree in Textile Designing branch or its equivalent qualification, OR Second class Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with three years Diploma in Textile Designing branch. Candidates having 2 years Post-Qualification teaching/ training experience will be preferred for these posts.
- For Post No.12: The candidates applying for these posts must have completed Second class Degree in Costume Design & Dress Making branch or its equivalent qualification, OR Second class Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with three years Diploma in Costume Design & Dress Making. Candidates having 2 years Post-Qualification teaching/ training experience will be preferred for these posts.
- The candidates must have adequate knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and good knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
- The candidates attempting their final examination can also apply against these posts provided they are able to show the original certificates declaring fully-qualified at the time of interview.
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, and a Personal Interview.
- If the numbers of applicants are more, the RPSC may call for a Written Test of these candidates.
- Verification of Documents will be done prior to appearing the interview.
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
- The candidates have to remit application fees as per the notification published on 01-Jan-2014 on the website of Rajasthan PSC at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or at rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
- All candidates have to remit service fee at eMitra kiosks while submitting application.
- The fees can also be remitted through Online mode as per the details of instructions.
Mode of Application:
- ONLINE only through the website of the RPSC at http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or at http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
- The interested candidates can apply ONLINE through the E-Mitra Kiosks or Jan Seva Kendras (Citizen Service Centres) as designated by the Rajasthan Government or at the above website
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions as available at http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/pdf_reports_files/ADV_Tech_Edu_22072014.pdf prior to apply ONLINE
- The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
- The decision of the RPSC will be final and binding on the candidates.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>