Rajasthan PSC announces Recruitment of Assistant Professors in Medical Studies through RMSC -2012
Advertisement No: 2/2012-13
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently notified recruitment for Assistant Professors in Medicine Studies as per the recruitment norms of Rajasthan Medical Services (Collegiate Branch) from various disciplines pertaining to the specialization of Medical studies.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
A. Important Dates:
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE Application: 9th August 2012
- Date of closing/ Expiry of Link for ONLINE Application: 22nd of August 2012 till 2400 hours
- Dates for payment of Application Fees: In between 9th – 22nd of August 2012 (both days inclusive)
B. Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor (TB & Respiratory/ Pulmonary Medicine) – 7 posts
- Assistant Professor (Psychiatry) – 11 posts
- Assistant Professor (TB & Respiratory/ Pulmonary Medicine) – Out of 7 posts, 1 post each will be reserved for SC, ST and PWD and on total 1 post will be reserved for Women candidate
- Assistant Professor (Psychiatry) – Out of 11 posts, 1 post each will be reserved for SC, ST and 2 posts each will be reserved for Women and OBC candidates along with 1 post for PWD candidates
Note: Only OL (one leg affected) category will be allowed for Persons with Disability
D. Pay Scale:
The eligible candidates who are selected for Assistant Professors, will be eligible for a running Pay Scale with PB-3 of Rs.15600-39100 and grade pay of Rs.6600.
Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Medical Service (Collegiate Branch)
E. Essential eligibility Conditions:
Age: The candidates applying for these posts must not have attained more than 37 years of age as on 1st of January 2013. However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules.
- Assistant Professor (TB & Respiratory/ Pulmonary Medicine) – MD (TB)/ MS(TB & Respiratory Diseases)/ MD(Medicine) with TD DTD or DTCD/ MD (TB & Chest Diseases)
- Assistant Professor (Psychiatry) – MD (Psychiatry)/ MD(Psychological Med)/ MD in Medicine with Diploma in Psychological Medicine
Note: The candidates applying for the final year of examination in the above mentioned categories are also eligible to apply
G. Application Fees:
- General (Unreserved) and OBC – Rs.350
- OBC from Non-creamy layer and Special OBC (for candidates from Rajasthan only) – Rs. 250
- SC/ ST and PWD – Rs.150
1. All candidates have to submit a mandatory E-Mitra Kiosk/ CSC service fee of Rs.40
2. The application fees can be deposited in Cash at the Kiosk and service centres
3. The photocopy of Online application will be offered by the Kiosk or CSC free of cost
4. Other state candidates have to contact the Kiosk/ CSC in order to apply for the posts. The contact numbers of such Kiosks and Centres are available on the website as mentioned above
H. How to Apply:
The interested candidates can apply on line through the E-Mitra Kiosks or Jan Seva Kendras (Citizen Service Centres) as designated by the Rajasthan Government.
The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to apply ONLINE
The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
I. Selection Procedure:
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, Written Test, Personal Interview followed by Verification of Documents.
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
J. Special Note:
- The decision of the RPSC will be final and binding on the candidates
- Any form of improper and wrong information about the academics and age of the candidates may result in disqualification
- Any candidate found guilty of misconduct will be dealt with exemplary punishments
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/PDF_Reports_Files/Advt_R2_12_13_AP_TB_Psyc_090812.pdf