RITES Ltd. Recruitment September – October 2013 For Graduate Executive Trainees (GET) From GATE-2013 Qualifiers
RITES Ltd. under the Ministry of Railways is an ISO 9001:2000 certified multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in infrastructure sector rendering comprehensive professional services in various sectors including Metro Rail Systems, Railways, Highways, Airports, Ports & Harbor. Presently this organization has more than 2000 workforce at various capacities, the girth of which is growing year-by-year.
With its recent modules of expansion of its competent workforce, RITES Ltd. is inviting applications for induction of Graduate Executive Trainees (GET) from young, dynamic and aspiring individuals who have qualified in GATE-2013.
The details of the vacancies and the requisites for application are detailed as under:
- Last Date of submission of online applications: 18-October-2013 till 23:59 Hours
- Last Date of receipt of hardcopy of the online applications: 28-Oct-2013
Name of the Vacant Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Details of vacancies (Branch-wise):
- VC No. 59/13 – Civil Engineering – 30 positions (UR-16, SC-04, ST-02, OBC-08)
- VC No. 60/13 – Mechanical Engineering – 25 positions (UR-15, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-06)
- VC No. 61/13 – Electrical Engineering – 05 positions (UR-04, OBC-01)
- VC No. 62/13 – Metallurgical Engineering – 05 positions (UR-04, OBC-01)
- VC No. 63/13 – Electronics & Communication Engineering – 02 Posts (UR)
Note: The numbers of vacancies are provisional and are subject to change. The reservation for scheduled categories will be applicable as per the rules.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: The candidates applying for these posts should have Graduate Degree in the relevant Engineering discipline with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- GATE-2013 Qualification: The candidates applying for these posts must have passed GATE-2013 in respective GATE papers essentially
- Age-Limit: A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 30 years as on 18-Sept-2013. Relaxation of age will be applicable for reserved category candidates and RITES Ltd. Employees.
- Candidates selected and appointed as Graduate Executive Trainees will be placed in IDA scale Rs.20600- Rs.46500
- The total CTC will be around Rs.9 lakhs for a permanently appointed candidate as Assistant Managers
Training and Probation:
- The candidates will be appointed on Training for a period of 1 year
- The candidates selected after completion of training will be engaged as Assistant Managers for another Probation Period of 2 years
- The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years.
- The amount of the bond is Rs.100000 for General/ OBC (NCL) candidates and Rs.50000 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Candidates are required to pay non-refundable fees, through a fee payment challan as available on the website of RITES ltd. at any branch of Indian Bank in favor of ‘RITES LIMITED’. No other form of fee payment is allowed.
- General category – Rs.500
- SC/ST – Rs.100
- Persons with Disability – Nil
- The selection process consists of preliminary scrutiny through GATE-2013 score and Personal Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are required to apply online only using the link http://www.rites.com. Candidates should procure Demand Draft of requisite value before attempting to apply on line.
- Registration Slip with Registration Number has to be downloaded, signed and fixed with photograph is to be sent along with copies of qualification certificates, GATE-2013 score card, other testimonials, certificates along with demand draft of requisite fees through speed post only in an envelope.
- The envelope must be super-scribed with VC No. and “APPLICATION FOR THE GRADUATE EXECUTIVE TRAINEE”.
- Candidates working in Govt./PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview/Personality test.
Where to send the application registration form:
- The registration form must be submitted to the following address so as to reach the office by last date for acceptance (on or before 1800 hrs of 28-Oct-2013):
RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan
Plot No.1, Sector-29
Gurgaon – 122001
One must refer to official advertisement here http://rites.com/web/images/stories/uploadVacancy/GET%20AD%202013_modified_17th%20Sep.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>