RITES Ltd. Recruitment 2013 For Various Civil Engineering And Project Management Consultancy Cadres
RITES Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2000 certified premier international multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in infrastructure sector rendering comprehensive professional services in various sectors including Metro Rail Systems, Railways, Highways, Airports, Ports & Harbor, under the Ministry of Railways. Presently this organization has more than 2000 workforce at various capacities, the girth of which is growing year-by-year.
With its recent plan of expansion of its competent workforce, RITES Ltd. has announced notification for induction of professionals on permanent mode for Civil Engineering and Project Management Consultancy cadres. The selected candidates will be primarily engaged for shouldering the duties of Assistant Resident Engineer (ARE) for the above mentioned PMC work and after completion of the assignment shall be engaged on various other duties.
Candidates who are working with Government Department/ Bodies and PSUs may not apply unless they are willing to resign from their present organization and work. However, preference will be offered to applicants having experience in Railways/Other Govt Departments/PSUs.
The details of the vacancies and the requisites for application are detailed as under:
Most important Dates:
- Last Date of ONLINE submission of Application: 04-Sept-2013 up to 1700 Hour
- Last date to receive the hard copy of Online Application: 13-Sept-2013
Category-wise Posts, Number of vacancies:
- VC No. 49/13 – Post – Assistant Resident Engineer (Quality) – Discipline – Civil Engineering – Number of vacancy – 06 posts (in the cadre of Manager/ DGM/ Sr.DGM/ JGM)
- VC No. 50/13 – Post – Assistant Resident Engineer (Field) – Discipline – Civil Engineering – Number of vacancy – 10 post (in the cadre of Manager/ DGM/ Sr.DGM/ JGM)
- Assistant Resident Engineer (Quality): All applicants should have a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 12 years of General Work Experience out of which at least 6 years should be in similar capacity. Higher ranking in Experience/ Qualification/ Suitability in relevant discipline will be given weightage in marks and will also help in positioning of the candidates at different seniority cadre
- Assistant Resident Engineer (Field): All applicants should have a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 6 years of General Work Experience out of which at least 3 years should be in similar capacity.
An applicant having Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 12 years of General Work Experience out of which at least 6 years should be in similar capacity is also eligible to apply.
- Higher ranking in Experience/ Qualification/ Suitability in relevant discipline will be given weightage in marks and will also help in positioning of the candidates at different seniority cadre
Maximum Age (As on 1-July-2013):
- The maximum age for eligibility will be 55 years as on the scheduled date. In deserving cases and having sound health, the maximum age may be relaxed maximum by two (2) years.
For Govt. Sector/ PSU employees:
- Candidates from the Govt Departments/PSUs will be offered suitable level, keeping in view their parent post and pay scale, suitability, work experience and expertise possessed by them
For Private Sector Employees:
- Manager – Total experience minimum 12 years – Rs.24900-Rs.50500 in IDA Pattern
- DGM – Total experience minimum 15 years – Rs.29100-Rs.54500 in IDA Pattern
- Sr. DGM – Total experience minimum 18 years – Rs.32900-Rs.58000 in IDA Pattern
- JGM – Total experience minimum 22 years – Rs.36600-Rs.62000 in IDA Pattern
- The selection process will involve Short listing of applications received and only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at Gurgaon Corporate Office. RITES reserves the right to conduct written test for short listing at Gurgaon Corporate Office.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply through ONLINE mode of registration through the available format on the Recruitment Section of the website of RITES Ltd. at http://www.rites.com
- A valid email ID should be retained by the candidates applying for the jobs
- When the online application is being submitted, the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of such online form.
- A copy of this form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and sent along with attested copies of educational, experience certificates and 2 recent passport size color photographs should be sent to the following address to complete the application form
- Address to send the hardcopy with other certificates and photographs:
The Addl. GM (Personnel)/Recruitment
RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan
Plot No.1, Sector-29
Gurgaon – 122001