Rites Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Deputy General Manager (Electrical/ Mechanical), and Manager in Civil Engineering.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: June 25, 2013 up to 17:00 hrs.
Last Date for receipt of system generated application form with necessary documents: July 03, 2013
Name of the Post:
- Dy General Manager (Elect.): 02 Posts
- Dy General Manager (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Manager in Civil Engineering (Structures): 02 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 05
Age Limit: As on June 01, 2013
- Dy General Manager (Elect.), and Dy General Manager (Mechanical): Maximum 45 years
- Manager in Civil Engineering (Structures): Maximum 50 years
- Dy General Manager (Elect.) and Dy General Manager (Mechanical): Rs. 29100-54500/-
- Manager in Civil Engineering : Rs. 24900-50500/-
- Dy General Manager (Elect.): 1st Class Degree in Electrical Engineering from AICTE/Govt. approved institutes
- Dy General Manager (Mechanical): Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from AICTE/ Govt. approved institutes
- Manager in Civil Engineering : Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from AICTE/ Govt. approved institutes
Probation Period: 02 years
Selection Process: Written test and interview for Dy General Manager, and design test and interview for Manager in Civil Engineering.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website of RITES Limited only that is www.rites.com. Candidates must take print out of online application after successful submission of online application completed in all manners, and send it along with attested copies of educational, experience certificates and two recent passport size colour photographs through post to the Addl.GM(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001
For more information on this recruitment such as required experiences, relaxation in age limit and much more, please refer to official advertisement from RITES, here http://rites.com/vacancy/
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>