Rajasthan Institute Of Cooperative Education and Management (RICEM), Jaipur invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Sr. Manager, Manager, Banking Assistant, and Computer Programmer in the Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Ltd, and 29 Central Cooperative Banks in Rajasthan.
Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years. Further, selected candidates will have to pass computer efficiency test within 2 years of probation period.
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application: 16-December-2014
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 31-December-2014
- Payment of Fees online: 16-December-2014 to 31-December-2014
- Online Examination Dates : February and/or March 2015 (Tentative)
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies: 613 Vacancies
Vacancies in the Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Limited-
- Senior Manager: 6 Posts
- Manager: 21 Posts
- Banking Assistant: 33 Posts
Vacancies in 29 Central Cooperative Banks-
- Manager: 97 Posts
- Banking Assistant: 439 Posts
- Computer Programmer: 06 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 33 years as on 1-January-2015 i.e. Candidates should be born between 02/01/1982 and 01/01/1994 (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification: As on 31-December-2014
- Sr. Manager: Candidate should have MBA degree or Graduation in any subject with two years Post Graduate Diploma in Buisness Management or equivalent degree of these, approved by Government of India and have Knowledge of Computer.
- Manager: Candidate should have a Graduation Degree in any subject or any equivalent qualifications recognised by the Govt. of India and have knowledge of Computer.
- Computer Programmer: B.Tech/BE (Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation) / MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc (IT) or One year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) in Computer with M. Sc or Graduate Degree with a Diploma (Three Year) in Computer Engineering and have One year experience in relevant field.
- Banking Assistant: Candidate should have Graduation Degree or any equivalent qualification and have Knowledge of Computer is essential.
Emoluments during Probation Period:
- Sr. Manager: Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Manager: Rs. 11,100/- per month
- Computer Programmer: Rs. 11,100/- per month
- Banking Assistant: Rs. 6,100/- per month
- For Sr. Manager Post: For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 400/-; For All other category candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For Manager Post: For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 350/-; For All other category candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For Computer Programmer: For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 350/-; For All other category candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For Banking Assistant: For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 300/-; For All other category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- Candidates can make the payment through online mode by using only Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of online written examination of 120 marks.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of Rajasthan Institute Of Cooperative Education and Management, www.ricem.org
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies, reservations, detail selection process, written examination pattern, pay scale in Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Ltd and 29 Central Cooperative Banks in Rajasthan, list of 29 Central Cooperative Banks in Rajasthan, online examination centres, detail instruction on how to apply online, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Rajasthan Institute Of Cooperative Education and Management (RICEM) here http://www.ricem.org
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>