REPCO BANK Ltd., established in the year 1969 by government of India, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Probationary Officer, and Junior Assistant/ Clerk.
Name of Posts and corresponding Vacancies Advertised:
- Probationary Officer: 15 Numbers
- Junior Assistant/ Clerks: 100 Numbers [State-Wise Vacancies for Clerical Posts – Tamil Nadu: 80 Posts, Karnataka: 10 Posts, Andhra Pradesh, and Telengana: 10 Posts]
- The candidates selected for recruitment as Probationary Officers will necessarily undergo a probation period of 24 calendar months from the date of joining the service.
- The candidates selected for recruitment as Junior Assistant/ Clerks will necessarily undergo a probation period of 12 calendar months from the date of joining the service.
The details of the eligibility criteria are detailed below:
- Starting date of registration of Online Application and Payment of fees: 12-November-2014
- Closing date of registration of Online Application and payment of fees: 27-November-2014
- Tentative Date for Online Test: 08-January-2015 and/ or 09-January-2015
Scale of Pay:
- Selected candidates as Probationary Officers will be entitled to get a pay band of Rs.14500-Rs.25700. with an approximate CTC of 5.74 lakhs per annum. The estimates starting emoluments for the Probationary Officers is estimated to be around Rs. 28474 inclusive of DA, HRA, TA in a metropolitan centre like Chennai.
- Selected candidates as Junior Assistant/ Clerks will be entitled to get a pay band of Rs.7200-Rs.19300. with an approximate CTC of 3.07 lakhs per annum. The estimates starting emoluments for the clerical cadre of employment is estimated to be around Rs. 13798 inclusive of DA, HRA, TA in a metropolitan centre like Chennai.
- Age As on 01-November-2014:
- Probationary Officer: The applicant must be of at least 21 years and maximum of 30 years to be eligible for applying for this post
- Junior Assistant/ Clerk: The applicant must be of at least 21 years and maximum of 28 years to be eligible for applying for this post
- There will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD category candidates as per rules.
- Educational Qualification:
- Probationary Officer: The candidate should have obtained a Graduate Degree/ Post Graduation in any discipline with 1st class/ minimum 60% marks from a recognized University
- Junior Assistant/ Clerk: The candidate should have obtained a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
Application Fees (Non-Refundable):
- Probationary Officer:
- For SC/ST/PWD/Repatriates: Rs. 400/-
- For General and All Others: Rs.750/-
- Junior Assistant/ Clerk:
- For SC/ST/PWD/Repatriates: Rs. 300/-
- For General and All Others: Rs.600/-
- The payment can be made ONLINE using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking,IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Applicants are suggested to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form for further references.
The interview call letters can be downloaded from the website of Repco bank at www.repcobank.com
- The selection will be done through Online Test, Group Discussion and a Personal Interview for the posts of Probationary Officers
- The selection will be done through Online Test, and a Personal Interview for the posts of Junior Assistant/ Clerk
Online Examination Centres: Chennai, Coimbatore, Salem, Trichy, Madurai, Thirunelveli, Namakkal,Nagercoil, Trivandrum, Bangalore, Vijayawada, and Vizag
Candidates selected for appointment will be required to execute a Financial Service Bond for rendering service for a minimum period of 2 years. The amount of the Financial Service Bond details as follows:
- Probationary Officer: Service bond: Rs.50000, Training Cost: Rs.10000, and Notice Period: 3 months
- Junior Assistant/ Clerk: Service bond: Rs.25000, Training Cost: Rs.5000, and Notice Period: 3 months
How to apply: Apply Online Here
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.repcobank.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details along with other details at the appropriate places.
- Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee payment receipt to the bank at this stage.
- No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short-listed for Interview.
For complete detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from Repco Bank here Repco Bank Recruitment Notification 2014-15 For Probationary Officer and Clerk Posts.