REPCO BANK Ltd., established in the year 1969 by Govt. of India with the main objective of rehabilitating repatriates from Burma and Sri Lanka. The Schemes are open to all on admission as members of the bank so as to serve the main objective effectively. Under special powers conferred in the byelaws, the Board of Directors, appointed by Govt. of India, governs the operations of the institution and under administrative control of ‘Ministry of Home Affairs’.
The area of operation of the bank covers four south Indian states i.e., Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, and the Union Territory of Pondicherry. The Share Capital of the bank constitutes subscription by the Govt. of India and the state Government of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala besides individual Repatriate members.
The bank has recently advertised opening for the positions of Probationary Officer and Junior Assistant/ Clerks. The details of the eligibility criteria are detailed below:
- Starting date of registration of Online Application and Payment of fees: 09-July-2013
- Closing date of registration of Online Application and payment of fees: 23-July-2013
- Tentative Date for Online Test: 18-August-2013
Vacancy Position & Numbers:
- Probationary Officer: 15 Numbers
- Junior Assistant/ Clerks: 60 Numbers
However, there will be reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC and PWD as per norms
Scale of Pay:
- Selected candidates as Probationary Officers will be entitled to get a pay band of Rs.14500-Rs.25700. with an approximate CTC of 5.74 lakhs per annum. The estimates starting emoluments for the Probationary Officers is estimated to be around Rs. 28474 inclusive of DA, HRA, TA in a metropolitan centre like Chennai.
- Selected candidates as Junior Assistant/ Clerks will be entitled to get a pay band of Rs.7200-Rs.19300. with an approximate CTC of 3.07 lakhs per annum. The estimates starting emoluments for the clerical cadre of employment is estimated to be around Rs. 13798 inclusive of DA, HRA, TA in a metropolitan centre like Chennai.
- The candidates selected for recruitment as Probationary Officers will necessarily undergo a probation period of 24 calendar months from the date of joining the service.
- The candidates selected for recruitment as Junior Assistant/ Clerks will necessarily undergo a probation period of 12 calendar months from the date of joining the service.
- Probationary Officer: The applicant must be of at least 21 years and maximum of 30 years to be eligible for applying for this post
- Junior Assistant/ Clerk: The applicant must be of at least 18 years and maximum of 25 years to be eligible for applying for this post
- There will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD category candidates as per rules.
- Educational Qualification:
- Probationary Officer: The candidate should have obtained a Graduate Degree/ Post Graduation in any discipline with 1st class/ minimum 60% marks from a recognized University
- Junior Assistant/ Clerk: The candidate should have obtained a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
Application Fees (Non-Refundable):
- Probationary Officer: Download Payment Challan
- For SC/ST/PWD/Repatriates: Rs. 300
- For General and All Others: Rs.400
- Junior Assistant/ Clerk: Download Payment Challan
- For SC/ST/PWD/Repatriates: Rs. 350
- For General and All Others: Rs.500
- The payment can be made ONLINE using Master/Visa Debit or Credit Card Or, through OFFLINE mode through the Fee Payment challan in the Account No.6062342382 with North Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai in favour of “REPCO BANK RECRUITMENT FEE COLLECTION ACCOUNT” at any branch of Repco Bank
- No other forms of payment through DD, cheque, Pay order, Postal order, etc will be entertained.
The interview call letters can be downloaded from the website of Repco bank at www.repcobank.com
- The selection will be done through Online Test, Group Discussion and a Personal Interview for the posts of Probationary Officers
- The selection will be done through Online Test, and a Personal Interview for the posts of Junior Assistant/ Clerk
Candidates selected for appointment will be required to execute a Financial Service Bond for rendering service for a minimum period of 2 years. The amount of the Financial Service Bond details as follows:
- Probationary Officer: Service bond: Rs.50000, Training Cost: Rs.10000, and Notice Period: 3 months
- Junior Assistant/ Clerk: Service bond: Rs.25000, Training Cost: Rs.5000, and Notice Period: 3 months
How to apply: Apply Online Here
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.repcobank.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details along with other details at the appropriate places.
- Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee payment receipt (CBS Challan/ NEFT Receipt) to the bank at this stage
- No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short-listed for Interview.
For complete detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from Repco Bank here www.repcobank.com/pdf/OnlineExam/Advt.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>