RCFL Invites Application For Recruitment Of Optr. Trainee & Jr. Fireman Gr.III (ST Category)
Rastriya Chemicals and Fertilizers (RCF) Ltd. is a leading profit making and progressive public sector undertaking in the business of manufacturing and marketing of Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals. The Manufacturing units are in Maharashtra (at Thal – Dist. Raigad and at Trombay/ Chembur, Mumbai) with National level Marketing network.
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) recently has issued a recruitment notification for filling up 34 posts of Operator Trainee & 01 Post of Junior Fireman Gr.III (ST Category) under its operational jurisdiction. Eligible candidates may apply via prescribed application format before 22-March-2013.
Details of Vacancies and Number of vacancies:
- Operator Trainee – 34 Posts (SC-05, ST-04, OBC-09 and UR-16)
- Junior Fireman Gr.III – 01 post (only for ST)
Last date for submit Application form – 22-March-2012
Age Details –
- For Operator Trainee positions age of the candidate should not have crossed a maximum age of 27 years.
- For Junior Fireman Grade-III position the age of the candidate should not have crossed a maximum age of 30 years.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rules
Educational Qualification –
- For Operator Trainee: The applicant should have B.SC Degree in Chemistry along with a NCVT certificate of Attendant Operator OR, Must have completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering with Apprenticeship Training OR, should have completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering with a 4 years full time course in sandwich pattern. The minimum academic is 50% (45% for reserved category of candidates)
- For Junior Fireman Grade-III: SSC pass with full-time Fire-Fighting Training and a Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License.
For Junior Fireman Grade-III: The candidate must comply to the minimum physical standard requirement for the job position as determined by the RCFL.
- For Operator Trainee: The selected candidates have to undergo a training period of 1 year before joining the post on regular scale
Pay Scale Provisions:
- For Operator Trainee: The candidates will be eligible to receive a remuneration of Rs. 9000 per month during the Training Period. After successful completion of the training period they will receive a pay scale of Rs.8650-Rs.19000 along with other benefits.
- For Junior Fireman Grade-III: The candidates will be eligible to receive a scale pay of Rs.7600 – Rs.15250 with other allowances and perks as per RCFL
- General and OBC Category candidates need to pay Rs.100
- No Fee required for SC/ST Category candidates
- The fees can be paid in any branch of State Bank of India in favor of “Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd., Account No. 32376431341”
How To Apply:
Eligible Candidates may apply via prescribed application format. Hence, first it needs to download application format from RCFL Official website at www.rcfltd.com. Then the application format with all mandatory details is to be filled up and is sent in the address below before 22-March-2012 along with essential supporting documents such as copies of certificates and original fee payment receipt.
Address for Submit Application form:
Chief Manager (HR) – Unit
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
Room No. 03, Administrative Bldg.
Chembur, Mumbai – 400074