Rastriya Chemicals and Fertilizers (RCF) Ltd. has retained its glory of being one of the most productive and advanced setup for manufacturing of Industrial Chemical and Manufacturing of Fertilizers. The RCFL is operating its manufacturing set ups in Raigad district of Maharashtra (at Thal) and at Chembur and Trombey under its Mumbai (Administrative Head Office).
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) recently has issued a recruitment notification for filling up various posts under Medical Specialization in its operational jurisdiction. Eligible candidates may apply via ONLINE before 20-April-2013.
Details of Vacancies and Number of vacancies:
- Officer (Medical) – Grade E1 at Thal, Alibaug – 01 Post (UR)
- Senior Officer (Medical) (General Surgeon) – Grade E2 at Thal, Alibaug – 01 Post (UR)
- Senior Officer (Medical) (Physician) – Grade E2 at Thal, Alibaug – 01 Post (UR)
- Senior Officer (Social Counselor) – Grade E2 – 2 posts (UR)
Last date for submit Application form – 20-April-2013
Age Details –
- For Officer (Medical) – Maximum 30 years as on 1st March 2013
- For Senior Officer (Medical) – Maximum 35 years as on 1st March 2013
- For Senior Officer (Social Counselor) – Maximum 30 years as on 1st March 2013
Educational Qualification –
- For Officer (Medical) – The applicant must be MBBS Graduate with 2 years of post-qualification experience excluding internship. Preference will be offered to candidates having experience in Industrial Hospitals
- For Senior Officer (Medical) (General Surgeon) – The applicant must be a MS in General Surgery. Applicants with experience in Industrial Hospitals or Trauma Centre will be given preference.
- For Senior Officer (Medical) (Physician) – The applicant must be a MD in General Medicines. Applicants with experience in Industrial Hospitals will be given preference.
- For Senior Officer (Social Counselor) – The applicant must have Master’s Degree in Social Work in Medical and Psychiatry / Industrial Social Work and must have at least 3 years of relevant experience
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
- Officer (Medical) – Grade E1 – Rs.16400-Rs.40500
- Senior Officer (Medical) (General Surgeon) – Grade E2 – Rs.20600-Rs.46500
- Senior Officer (Medical) (Physician) – Grade E2 – Rs.20600-Rs.46500
- Senior Officer (Social Counselor) – Grade E2 – Rs.20600-Rs.46500
- General and OBC Category candidates need to pay Rs.500
- No Fee required for SC/ST/PWD/ Children of Riot Category candidates
- The fees can be paid in any branch of State Bank of India through the prescribed Pay Challan
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates need to apply ONLINE only through the website of RCFL at www.rcfltd.com
- The candidates applying for the posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria for application
- The candidates can register online and need to pay the fees applicable for the application (as per their category)
- After completion of Online Submission, the candidates need to attach the photocopies of the Online Application Form and Original Fee Payment Challan (as required) and other certificates (photocopies) as required and send that to the following address on or before the last date of submission of application (20-April-2013)
Address for Submit Application form:
The Chief Manager (HR) – C
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
1st Floor, Room No. 108, Administrative Bldg.
Chembur, Mumbai – 400074
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here RCFL Recruitment 2013 For Medical Professional Posts.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>