RCF Invites Applications In Various Cadres Of Management Trainee
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers (RCF) Limited is a leading profit making and Progressive Public Sector Undertaking in the business of manufacturing and marketing of Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals. The Manufacturing units are in Maharashtra (at Thal – Dist. Raigad and at Trombay / Chembur, Mumbai) with National level marketing network.
RCF has recently announced vacancies for Management Trainees in various disciplines as indicated below for its units at Thal (Raigad) and Trombay (Mumbai)
Discipline wise vacancies:
- Chemical – 44 posts
- Chemical HRD – 1 post
- Instrumentation – 6 posts
- Mechanical – 15 posts
- Electrical – 8 posts
- Fire – 5 posts
- Industrial engineering – 2 posts
- Mechanical (broiler operations) – 4 posts
- Materials – 22 posts
- Safety – 4 posts
- Corporate communication – 2 posts
- Human resources – 3 posts
- Human resource development – 2 posts
- Finance – 2 posts
- Administration – 1 post
Note: One candidate can apply for one post only
Starting date for online registration of applications: 6th September 2012 01:00 AM onwards
Final date for online registration: 25th September 2012 till 11:30 PM
Important Eligibility Factors:
Age: (to be reckoned on 1st August 2012)
- Not exceeding 25 years in case of Engineering Graduates and candidates applying for Human Resources, Human Resource Development, Corporate Communication, Administration, and Finance disciplines.
- Not exceeding 27 years :
- In case of Engineering Post Graduates in respective Discipline. (Provided Degree awarded)
- In case of candidates applying for Mechanical (Boiler Operations) and Safety discipline.
Note: Relaxation of age will be as per the company rules for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Company employees/ Domicile of J&K
- The Candidates must have B.E/ B. Tech/ B.Sc Engg. In respective branches for specific positions
- Candidates applying for more than one discipline will be considered for any one discipline at the discretion of Management.
- Graduates should apply either for Engineering discipline or for Materials Management discipline.
The selection methodology will comprise of –
1. Online Test – (consisting of General Aptitude and Academic knowledge).
2. Personal Interview for assessment of different facets of Knowledge, Skills, Attitude and Aptitude.
3. Medical test – Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
- Candidates can exercise the option of appearing in the selection process in Hindi or English.
Emoluments, Training and Placement:
Selected candidates will be undergoing training for one year and will be offered a lump sum stipend of Rs.23000 per month
· After successful completion of training they will be absorbed in the scale of pay of Rs.16400-40500 (revised)
· Total monthly gross emoluments at the minimum of the Basic Pay, DA and other allowances works out to around Rs.34000
· Other benefits as per company rules which includes HRA (if not availing Company’s Accommodation) Medical Facilities, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Employees Pension Scheme, Group Savings Linked Scheme, Accident Insurance, Leave encashment, etc, shall also be applicable.
Selected candidates will have to execute a bond of Rs.75000 to complete the training and to serve the Company for a minimum period of three years after completion of training.
· General & OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application processing fee at the nearest branch of State Bank of India.
· Candidate has to approach the nearest SBI Branch with a print out of the “SBI Bank Challan”. The “SBI Bank Challan” printed from the portal of RFC at www.rcfltd.com should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account.
· On receipt of the money the bank will issue a unique journal number and a branch code of the bank collecting the money.
· This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration.
The eligible candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of Online test through e-mail on the e-mail id provided by them in the online application form.
A sample set of questions in form of online demo is available on the website from 10th Oct 2012 to 19th Oct 2012 to facilitate the SC/ST candidates to understand about the nature of the test.
Candidates have the option of appearing in the Online Test in Hindi. The candidates must specify this option in the column provided in the application form.
How to Apply:
· All candidates (except those employed in the company) have to log on to website www.rcfltd.com and go to recruitment section for submitting the online application.
· Photograph should be uploaded in the online application form, the details of which are found in the official website of the company.
· On submitting the application, on line, if the same is accepted, the system will generate a Unique Application Number which will get printed on the Application Form.
· The facility to view and print the application form will be available on the website from 6th Sept 2012 to 19th Oct 2012. It can be accessed by entering Login ID and Password.
Telephone Nos: 022 – 42040051/052/053/055/056
(From 6th Sept 2012 to 19th Oct 2012 in working hours – 08:00 am to 08:00 pm except on National holidays)
For more detail on this recruitment, and to apply online please visit http://184.108.40.206/rcf2012new/home/Index.aspx