Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as the premier banking institution of India, has been controlling financial and economic affairs in the country since its establishment. Offering one of the highest reputed jobs in the industry, the RBI remains in the top list of job hunters as a prospective employment provider.
With the present initiative from the Reserve Bank of India, there is an opening for Meritorious Sports Persons to fill-up 53 posts of Assistants / Office Attendants from all corners of India. The details of the vacancies and the criteria of recruitment are mentioned as under:
- Last date for submission of application form through prescribed format: 21-July-2014
Name of the Job Position: Assistants / Office Attendants
Number of vacancies: 53 positions
- Cricket (Men): 12
- Football (Men): 24
- Badminton (Men): 05
- Carrom (Men): 05
- Carrom (Women): 02
- Table Tennis (Men): 03
- Table Tennis (Women): 04
Vacancies (Centre-wise): 53 positions
- Mumbai: 09 Posts
- Kolkata: 06 Posts
- Chennai: 04 Posts
- New Delhi: 03 Posts
- Ahmedabad: 03 Posts
- Bangalore: 05 Posts
- Hyderabad: 03 Posts
- Kanpur/Lucknow: 04 Posts
- Bhubaneswar: 02 Posts
- Patna: 02 Posts
- Guwahati: 03 Posts
- Jaipur: 03 Posts
- Bhopal: 02 Posts
- Nagpur: 02 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram: 02 Posts
Pay Scale and Allowances:
- For Assistants: The candidates selected for the job will be entitled to receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.8040 – Rs.20100 (starting basic will be Rs.8860 with 2 Advance increments) along with other permissible allowances. The starting salary of a candidate being selected for job will be around Rs.22732 per month.
- For Officer Attendants: The candidates selected for the job will be entitled to receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.6350 – Rs.13750 (starting basic will be Rs.6350) along with other permissible allowances. The starting salary of a candidate being selected for job will be around Rs.15631 per month.
Age Specification (as on 01-July-2014):
- The applicant must have attained a minimum of 18 years of age and should not exceed 26 years of age.
- However, relaxation will be applicable in the upper age limit for SC, ST, OBC candidates as per norms.
Educational Qualification (as on 31-Aug-2014):
- For Assistants: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree any discipline which must be recognized by a university in India
- For Office Attendants: The candidate must have passed 10th Standard/ Matriculation
The applicant must have represented:
- A state or the Country in a National or International Competition
- A district level competition
- In Inter-University Tournaments as conducted by Inter-University Board
- A School Team in the State/ National Level School Meet/ Competition conducted by All India Schools Game Federation
- Performance of candidates in the previous 2 years will only be taken into account
- At the time of joining, the candidate should be fit enough to take part in various competitions
- For unreserved category (UR, OBC): Rs.100 (Rupees one hundred only).
- For SC/ST candidates: Fees exempted
- Fee is payable through a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of Reserve Bank of India and payable at concerned selection centre where the application is submitted.
- Candidates should write their Name and Address on the reverse of the Demand Draft
- The details of the concerned selection zones is available at the website of Reserve Bank of India through its recruitment section at http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2841
- The DD should be made after the date of publication of this advertisement
- The candidates will be called for preliminary Screening/ Selection Trials
- Candidates who qualify selection trials, will be called for Interview at concerned regional centers
- The selection will be done focusing on Sports performances of the candidates with due weightage to this section.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through their concerned Bio-data containing the following details:
- Permanent & Residence Address (in full with PIN code)
- Date & Place of Birth
- Educational & Technical Qualifications
- Schools & Colleges Attended
- Employment Exchange Registration Number
- Caste Certificate (for candidates claiming concession)
- Sports Certificates (Name of the Sports, Specialization, Name of the Events Attended, etc.)
- Particulars of past & present Employment
- Signature with date
- The application must contain a recent passport size photograph of the candidate
- The application containing Bio-data and other copies of certificates must be enclosed in an envelope super-scribed as “Application for Recruitment of Sportspersons” and should be forwarded by ordinary post only to the following address:
The Regional Director
Reserve Bank of India
(Concerned Regional Centers)
- The applications can also be dropped in the Box placed at Reserve Bank’s offices in various centers.
- The candidates are advised to go through the original advertisement as mentioned at http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2841 to know about the details of the regional Offices entitled for recruitment of Sportspersons.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>