Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the premier banking institution of India acting as the regulating authority of banking and finance in India. A job with the RBI is considered of highest repute among banking jobs in India. This the reason why there are a huge score of aspirants for RBI recruitment 2013.
With the present initiative from the Reserve Bank of India, there is an announcement to fill up vacancies for the post of Assistants in various states. The details of the vacancies and the criteria of recruitment are mentioned as under:
- Date of starting for Online Registration of Application: 18-Nov-2013
- Date of closing of Online Registration of Application: 17-Dec-2013
- Date for payment of Application fees (Online): from 18-Nov till 17-Dec-2013
- Date for payment of Application fees (Offline): from 20-Nov till 21-Dec-2013
- Last date for receipt of hardcopy of the application at RBI Services Board Office: 24-Dec-2013 by 6:00 PM
- Date for reckoning Age and Education: 01-Nov-2013
Details of the vacancies:
- Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’ : 34 positions (SC-09, ST-03, OBC-10, UR-12) Not Identified Suitable for PWD candidates
The rules of reservation for SC, ST, Ex-Sm and OBC candidates are applicable as per the normal Reserve Bank norms and such posts will be reserved for candidates provided they offer a certificate proof against their claim for reservation
- The applicants selected for the posts will receive a monthly emolument in the scale of Rs.17100 – Rs.33200 along with other perks and allowances (The expected gross monthly emoluments would be around Rs. 39249 per month initially)
- Other perks and allowances will be as per the RBI norms
- The applicant must be within 25-40 years of age to be eligible to apply for the posts.
- No relaxation is allowed for any category in age norms
- The applicant should be an Officer with a minimum of five (5) years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force
- The applicant should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five (5) years service in Paramilitary Forces such as Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Assam Rifles, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Central Industrial Security Force, Sashastra Seema Bal, Defense Security Corps, National Security Guard, Railway Protection Force, Rashtriya Rifles, Special Protection Force, Commando Battalion for Resolute Action, Special Frontier Force and Home Guards.
- For unreserved category (UR, OBC): Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only plus bank charges as applicable).
- No fee is payable by SC/ST/RBI Employees.
- Fee is payable by Online/ Offline mode as per the instructions of RBI
- The candidates will be called for an Interview at the discretion of RBI for final selection.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply Online only through the website of RBI at www.rbi.org.in
- Scanned Copy of Photograph and Signature should be uploaded to the website during Online Submission of application
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms after registering.
- The completed application along with necessary credential certificate (copies) should be sent to the RBI Services Board Office so as to reach positively by 07-Dec-2013 by ORDINARY POST only.
- Address to send the hardcopy of the application:
- The candidates are requested to fill in all requisite details with acute accuracy and with precision.
- All the information provided in the application form should match with the documentary evidence
- Email ID is a mandatory requirement for Online Application
The General Manager
Reserve Bank of India Services Board
Post Bag No. 4618, Mumbai Central Post Office
Mumbai – 400 008
- For more details candidates can check the Portal at http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2759
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>