Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Recruitment 2014-2015 for 730 Posts of Medical Officer and 80 Posts of Medical Officer (Dental)
With the recent announcement, the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) is inviting applications from competent professionals, who would be joining as Medical Officers and Medical Officer (Dental) in the various medical establishments under the Department of Health and Family Welfare under the Rajasthan Government.
The details of the recruitment procedure and essential eligibility are as follows:
- Date of announcement of the Notification: 16-Sep-2014
- Starting Date for registration of Online Application: 22-Sep-2014
- Last Date for registration of Online Application: 13-Oct-2014 till midnight
- Last Date for receipt of hardcopy of applications at the University: 20-Oct-2014 till 5 PM
- Date for Online Examination: 05-Nov-2014
- Date for reckoning age, education and qualification: 30-Oct-2014
Name of the Posts:
Medical Officers: Total 730 posts (including 191 backlogs)
- Unreserved Category: 271 Posts
- SC Category: 86 Posts
- ST Category: 64 Posts
- OBC category: 113 Posts
- SBC Categories: 05 Posts
- PWD candidates: 52 Posts (including 36 backlog posts)
Medical Officers (Dental): Total 80 posts
- Unreserved Category: 43 Posts
- SC Category: 12 Posts
- ST Category: 09 Posts
- OBC category: 16 Posts
- PWD candidates: 02 Posts
NOTE: For Details of Reservation please refer to the complete advertisement at http://ruhsraj.in/Resources/Notification%20MO%20Medical%20&%20Dental.pdf
Nature of Service: Rajasthan State Medical Service.
- The candidates selected for the Posts will be eligible to receive a Pay Scale in Band-III – Rs.15600- Rs.39100 + GP No.15 Rs.5400
- During the period of probation the candidates will be allowed a stipend of Rs.16800 per month
- The candidates will receive almost Rs.30000 per month during the period of appointment
- Other allowances and perks will be as per rules.
- The applicants must have completed MBBS or equivalent and should have registered with the Rajasthan Medical Council for Medical Officer Positions
- For Dental Doctors (Medical Officers) the applicants must have completed BDS or equivalent and should have registered with the Rajasthan Dental Council
- All candidates should have thorough knowledge of Devnagari Script and should be well-familiar with culture and traditions of Rajasthan.
- A candidate must not have crossed maximum age of 47 years and must be above the minimum age of 22 years to be eligible for this consideration.
- For SC/ ST candidates from the state of Rajasthan: Rs.2500
- For all others: Rs.5000
The fees can be remitted in shape of cash deposit challans at any e-Mitra Kiosks. The challans can be downloaded from the website of the University at http://www.ruhsraj.org
- The candidates selected as Medical Officers/ Dental Medical Officers will have to complete a Probation Period of Two Years before being treated as a permanent employee of the State Government.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be done by accessing their credentials (academic marks) followed by an Open Recruitment Examination (Online) and through personal interview in a merit basis selection.
- The State Government may decide to conduct scrutiny of applications and Written Test at its discretion.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions should apply through ONLINE mode only at the website http://www.ruhsraj.org
- The applicants are advised read through the instructions and guidelines available at http://ruhsraj.in/Resources/Notification%20MO%20Medical%20&%20Dental.pdf before submission of ONLINE Application
- The candidates are advised to fill in the application with caution as there will be no chance of altering the data once the application form is submitted
- The candidates can remit their fees at any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce and apply online.
- The hardcopy of the application must be submitted to the University at the address mentioned below so as to reach by 20-Oct-2014. Without online registration no hardcopy of the application will be accepted
- Address to send completed application form
Medical Officer Direct Entry Entrance Examination
Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences
Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar
Tonk Road, Jaipur – 302033
Established under The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, this University came into existence during the year 2005. The University aims to disseminate and advance knowledge in medical and health sciences. The University provides academic and research facilities in various streams to the students studying in various Government Colleges (Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy & Paramedical) and private colleges/institutions affiliated to this University. The University endeavors the process of making itself a leader in world medical education by focusing on the systemic instructions, teaching, training and research activities. The University runs under the Health and Family Welfare Department of the Govt. of Rajasthan.