RPSC Amendment Notice Regarding Recruitment Of Public Relation Officer (PRO) And Asst. PRO
Corrigendum Notice No: 6/2012-13 dated 11th July 2012
This notice is in relation to the Commission’s advertisement No. 12/2011-12 dated 20th January 2012 that the last date for submission of application form for the posts of PRO and APRO has been enhanced from 15th February 2012 till 20th of July 2012.
The revised vacancies are as under:
- Public Relation Officer (PRO): 6 posts
- Assistant PRO: 34 posts
The date of written examination for the posts has been postponed to 22nd of August in place of originally declared 28th of July 2012.
- The candidates who have earlier applied for the posts need not to apply afresh
- Only fresh candidates who are willing to apply for the vacancy positions can apply through this fresh notification
- The age of a candidate will be reckoned as on 1st January 2013 with the corrigendum notice.
Mode of Application: Online only (no handwritten application will be considered)
The application forms are required to be filled up online with cash payment of fees at the Citizen Service Centers (CSC) of the Govt. of Rajasthan. The application forms can also be filled up at the e-Mitra kiosks and payment can be done through Debit/ Credit cards.
- For general category candidates: Rs.350
- For OBC of non creamy layer and domicile of Rajasthan: Rs.250
- For others including SC/ ST: Rs.150
- Apart from this the candidates have to pay an additional fee of Rs.40 to the e-Mitra Kiosk set up by the Govt. of Rajasthan.
For queries and clarifications candidates can refer to the website of the Commission at http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or can call at the phone numbers of the Commission on any working day. Phone numbers: 0145 – 5151200/ 5151240
Conditions of eligibility:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidate must have general idea about the culture of Rajasthan and must have working knowledge of Devnagari language (read, write and speak).
Masters Degree in any subject from a recognized university with 5 years experience in a state/ national level newspaper or same years of experience in PR department of state/central government.
Masters Degree in any subject from a recognized university with Deploma in Journalism from a reputed state/ central government institute.
Masters Degree in Hindi/ English with three years experience in any reputed newspaper of state/ national level or similar experience in the PR departments of the state/ central government.
Graduation degree from any recognized university or equivalent qualification and must have at least 3 years experience in journalism in a reputed newspaper or that many years of experience in the PR departments of state or central government.
Graduation with diploma in Journalism from any reputed as well as recognized institution.
The candidate must be within the age group of 21-37 years as on 1st of January 2013.
The candidate must be within the age group of 18-35 years as on 1st of January 2013.
Note: Relaxation in upper age limit is allowed as per the government of India regulations.
For PRO: Pay Band-II – Rs.9300- Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200
For APRO: Pay Band-II – Rs.9300- Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.3200
Other facilities as per state government norms are applicable for all selected candidates.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply Online through the e-Mitra portal of the Government of Rajasthan. The fees can be paid online through Debit/ Credit cards.
- The candidates can apply online through Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) of the Rajasthan Government and pay the fees in cash with additional fees of Rs.40.
- Date of publication of Corrigendum: 11th of July 2012
- Revised last date for submission of candidature: 20th of July 2012 till 2400 hours
- Date of examination: 22nd of August 2012
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>