Rajasthan Public Service Commission as the most vital government machinery for competent selection and recruitment of candidates for various departments of the state of Rajasthan is presently serving dedicatedly for supporting the state government for filling up vacancies in various departments. The PSC functions as the most important nodal agency for the Government of Rajasthan from the recruitment perspective.
With the recent announcement the Rajasthan Public Service Commission has notified for recruitment of Assistant Public Prosecutor (Grade-II) under the Service rules for Public Prosecutor for the year 2013. The recruitment will follow the norms of Rajasthan Prosecution Subordinate Service. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath: Advertisement No: 6/ recruitment/ 2013-14
- Date of release of notification: 05-Aug-2013
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE Application: 11-Aug-2013
- Date of Closing/ Expiry of Link for ONLINE Application: 15-Sept-2013 till midnight
- Date for reckoning Age: 01-Jan-2014
Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies:
- Assistant Public Prosecutor (Grade-II): 130 Posts
- Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ Destitute and PWD candidates will be applicable only for natives of Rajasthan as per state government norms
The eligible candidates, who are selected for Assistant Public Prosecutor (Grade-II), will be eligible for a running Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800 and Grade Pay of Rs.4200 in PB-II.
Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Prosecution Service
Essential eligibility Conditions:
- The candidates applying for these posts must be over 21 years and must not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State. But this relaxation will not be cumulative and candidates can avail maximum relaxation in any one of the categories as per their credibility
- The candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Law (either 2 years Course under old system or 3 years course under new system) or a Degree of Law (Professional Course) as recognized by the State Government of Rajasthan.
- The candidates must have at least Two years experience at the Bar or 2 years experience if served as Prosecuting Sub-Inspector.
- The candidates must have adequate competency of Devnagari Script and should be able to read, write and speak Hindi and should be familiar with Culture and Traditions of Rajasthan
Other Terms related to Examination Fee, Mode of Application, Examination Structure, and Pattern:
The candidates are advised to follow the General Guidelines for Applicants which was released on 01-Jan-2013 by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply Online through the web portal http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in or at http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to apply ONLINE
- The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, Objective type Written Test, Personal Interview followed by Verification of Documents.
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
- The decision of the RPSC will be final and binding on the candidates
- Any form of improper and wrong information about the academics and age of the candidates may result in disqualification
- Any candidate found guilty of misconduct will be dealt with exemplary punishments
- The details of the application can also be obtained from http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/PDF_Reports_Files/Advt_Asstt_Pub_Pro_05082013.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>