With recent recruitment notification, Rajasthan Circle, Department of Posts India has released the notification for recruitment of Postal Assistants, Sorting Assistants, Postman, and MTS in various Postal/ RMS divisions/ units of Rajasthan Postal Circle.
Selected meritorious sports persons will be on probation for a period of two years.
Most Important Date:
Closing Date for Receipt of Applications: 13-September-2014
Details of Vacancies: Name of the Division/ Unit along with corresponding Vacancies
1. Postal Assistant: 10 vacancies
- Ajmer: 01 Post
- Bhilwara: 01 Post
- Dungarpur: 01 Post
- Jaipur City: 01 Post
- Jaipur Mfl: 02 Posts
- Jodhpur: 01 Post
- Kota: 01 Post
- Udaipur: 02 Posts
2. Sorting Assistant: 03 vacancies
- RMS J Dn: 01 Post
- RMS JP Dn: 02 Posts
3. Postman: 05 vacancies
- Jaipur City: 04 Posts
- Udaipur: 01 Post
4. MTS: 05 vacancies
- DA (P) Jaipur: 01 Post
- Jaipur Mfl: 01 Post
- Jhunjhunu: 01 Post
- RMS JP Dn: 01 Post
- RMS ST Dn: 01 Post
Name of the Sports Events/ Games along with Vacancies:
- Athletic (Men): 02 Posts – (Postman-01, MTS-01)
- Athletic (Women): 05 Posts – (Postal Assistant-02, MTS-03)
- Badminton (Women): 02 Posts – (Postal Assistant)
- Cricket (Men): 06 Posts – (Postal Assistant-04, Sorting Assistant-02)
- Volleyball (Men): 03 Posts – (Postman)
- Weight Lifting (Men): 05 Posts (Postal Assistant-03, Postman-01, MTS-01)
Essential Age Requirement as on 13-September-2014: Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not above than 27 years.
- Postal Assistants, Sorting Assistants: Candidates should have completed 12th class from a recognized University or Board of school education or Secondary education with English and compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams) should have studied as subject at least in matriculation or equivalent and have required sports qualification.
- Postman, MTS: Candidates should have completed Matriculation from a recognized Board or University.
- Postal Assistants, Sorting Assistants: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2400/-
- Postman: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2000/-
- MTS: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1800/-
- Candidates have to deposit the Rs.100/- as application fee in any Post Office of Rajasthan Circle.
- For candidates residing outside of Rajasthan, pay Rs.100/- in the form of Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan Circle, Jaipur 302007.
- Only those Candidates, who have been selected for selection/ trials have to pay examination fee of Rs. 400/-.
- SC/ ST and Woman candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done by through the Skill/ Field Trail.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send competed application in prescribed format along with photographs, attested copies of required certificates, original receipt of application fee, a self addressed envelope of size 9″ x 4 by speed/ registered post addressed to Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan Circle, Sardar Patel Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur 302007.
Candidates are suggested to super scribe as “Application for the post of Postal/ Sorting Assistant/ Postman & MTS in Rajasthan Postal Circle under Sports Quota” on the envelope.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required educational qualification, sports eligibility and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment exam notification here http://www.indiapost.gov.in/pdf/fileuploads/email_sports_pa_sa_18082014_pub_upload.pdf