Rajasthan Police Recruitment Notification For Constable (General Duty and Driver)
Notice No. 5(4) PF/ Recruitment/11/5152 Date: 28th of Sept 2012
In accordance to the rules and guidelines of the State Police Service Act, the Director General of Police, Rajasthan invites candidature to fill up 10000 vacancies for the position of Constable and Constable (Driver) in different battalion and district wise units of Rajasthan.
The details of the vacancies are as under:
Mode of Application: Online Only through the website of DG, Police, Rajasthan at www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in
- Starting date for receipt of Online Application: 8th of October 2012
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee: 6th of November 2012
- Last date for submission of Online Application Form: 6th of November 2012 till 2400 hours
Total Number of Vacancies and Reservations:
- Constable (General Duty): 9938 (SC-1490, ST-1102, OBC-1923, SBC-100)
- Constable (Driver): 62 (SC-15, ST-07, OBC-05)
- As per the notification from the Government, there will be no reservation for OBC and SBC for the districts of Dungarpur, Pratapgarh and Banswada.
- There will be 30% reservation for Women in horizontal basis
- There will be 12.5% reservation for Ex-Servicemen
- For other reservations candidates can check the detailed advertisement on the website of Police at www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in
- For General/ OBC/ SBC candidates: Rs.200
- For SC/ ST candidates (only for the natives of Rajasthan): Rs 150
- Candidates have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 30 to process the application through Common Service Centre (CSC) Kiosks
The fees can be deposited through any branch of Common Service Centre (CSC) in cash only.
Pay Scale, Grade Pay and Remunerations:
- The selected candidates will be under probation for a period of 2 years from the date of recruitment. During probation period the candidates will be entitled for a consolidated remuneration of Rs.6100 only.
- After successful completion of the probation period the candidates will be eligible for a Pay Scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1900.
Note: Apart from this the candidates selected for the positions will be eligible for other provisions as per the rules. The contributory pension scheme will also be applicable for all the selected candidates.
- The candidates applying for this post should be of minimum 18 years and maximum age of 33 years as on January 01, 2013.
- However, in case of candidates belonging to scheduled sections of the community (SC/ST), OBC, SBC, Women and Ex-Servicemen, the upper age limit is relaxable as per the normal age relaxation regulations
The candidates must have obtained at least a Secondary/ Matriculation certificate for District Police and must have passed at least 8th standard for RAC battalion
The candidates applying for the post of Driver must have at least a valid LMV/HMV license on or before the last date of application.
The candidates are required to have minimum physical standard to be eligible for consideration.
Height: 168 cm or higher for Male and 152 cm or higher for female candidates
Chest measurement (male): 81 cm (unexpanded) and 86 cm (expanded) (the expansion difference must be minimum of 5 cm and no relaxation will be granted in this effect)
The candidate must not be a victim of knocking knee or flat-foot or vision defect. The candidate is expected to be medically fit to become eligible for these posts.
Where to Apply:
- The application form can be filled online at any Common Service Centre (CSC)/ E-Mitra Kiosks operated by Rajcom Info Services Limited under the Government of Rajasthan. The candidates have to submit a fee of Rs. 30 to CSC for online filing of Application Form.
- The applications can also be filled online through the web portal www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in after depositing the requisite fees at the E-Mitra Kiosks
The selection will be conducted in the following manner:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Skill Test (for Drivers)
- Interview and Verification of Documents
Bonus: NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be eligible to receive 5 bonus marks in interview rounds.
Depending upon the performance Merit List and thorough Character as well as Antecedent Verification, the candidates will be offered postings through designated positions.
- The candidate needs not to attach any document during online filing of application form except his scanned photograph (scanning is available at CSC with a fee of Rs.5 only)
- The documentary evidence against date of birth, education, caste and special recognition should be submitted in original and in duplicate photocopies during the personal interview.
- The appointment will be offered only up on full confirmation of all the eligibility conditions and medical fitness as desired by the Police Headquarter, Rajasthan.
- The full version of this advertisement can be obtained here http://police.rajasthan.gov.in/Rajasthan/PressNote/29092012085810.pdf and here at the website of Police Examination www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>