Rajasthan Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2014-15 For Junior Engineer Through Direct Entry Advertisement No: 01/ 2014
With the recent requirement from the State PHED department, invites applications from DEGREE and DIPLOMA Holders, for filling up positions of Junior Engineers in Civil and Mechanical/ Electrical under direct recruitment scheme.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
Most Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-October-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-November-2014
- Date for Payment of Fee: From 27-October-2014 to 26-November-2014
- Date for Downloading Hall Tickets: 10-January-2015
- Date of Written Test: 25-January-2015 (Sunday) at 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Junior Engineer (Degree) Civil: 263 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Diploma) Civil: 355 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Degree) Mechanical/ Electrical: 92 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Diploma) Mechanical/ Electrical: 114 Vacancies
- Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC and PWD candidates will be applicable only for natives of Rajasthan as per state government norms
- The candidates selected for these posts will be on Probation for a period of 2 years from the date of joining. They will be entitled to receive monthly remuneration as eligible under the Probation as per State Govt. Rules
- After successful completion of the Probation Period, the eligible candidates, who are selected for Junior Engineers, will be eligible for a running Pay Scale of Rs.9300- Rs.34800 and Grade Pay (in PB-II) of Rs.3600.
- Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Engineering Service
Essential eligibility Conditions:
Age: The candidates applying for these posts must not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1-January-2015. The minimum age prescribed is 18 years as on the same date. However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): The applicants must have secured a Bachelors Degree in Engineering (BE) in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University for Degree Holders; and Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / a Diploma in Civil Engineering form Institute of Engineers or equivalent for Diploma Holders.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical): The applicants must have secured a Bachelors Degree in Engineering (BE) in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University for Degree Holders; and Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / a Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering form Institute of Engineers or equivalent for Diploma Holders.
- The candidates must have adequate competency of Devnagari Script and should be able to read, write and speak Hindi and should have knowledge of culture and traditions of Rajasthan
- General (Unreserved), Creamy Layer of OBC and Special Backward Classes – Rs.1500
- OBC from Non-creamy layer (for candidates from Rajasthan only) – Rs.750
- SC/ ST from Rajasthan State and PWD – Rs. 375
- All candidates have to submit a mandatory E-Mitra Kiosk/ CSC service fee of Rs.30
- The application fees can be deposited in Cash at the Kiosk and service centres
- The photocopy of Online application will be offered by the Kiosk or CSC free of cost
- Other state candidates have to contact the Kiosk/ CSC in order to apply for the posts. The contact numbers of such Kiosks and Centres are available on the website as mentioned above
- The fees can also be paid through Net Banking through State Bank of India as provisioned during Online Submission of Application
Mode of Application:
ONLINE only through the website of the Rajasthan PHED at http://jenexamphed.rajasthan.gov.in
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply Online through the E-Mitra Kiosks or Jan Seva Kendras (Citizen Service Centres) as designated by the Rajasthan Government through the web portal http://jenexamphed.rajasthan.gov.in
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to apply ONLINE
- The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, Written Test, Personal Interview followed by Verification of Documents.
- Written will be conducted separately for Degree and Diploma holders
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment notification from Rajasthan Public Health Engineering Department here http://jenexamphed.rajasthan.gov.in/Documents/vigyapti.pdf