Judicial service is considered to be one of the most prestigious services directly under the Presidential Guidelines and Governor of the state as the direct reporting authority. And the Judicial Services in a state like Rajasthan is considered to be of highest repute as far as judicial power and social reputation is considered.
With the recent announcement from the Rajasthan High Court, the recruitment examination for Civil Judge for 2013 will be held. The High Court has recently announced a notification inviting candidature for filling up these positions through a competitive examination.
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
Position to be recruited: Civil Judge
Total Number of expected vacancies to be filled up: 187
Out of which, the vacancies for various categories are as follows:
- General (UR): 97 vacancies (29-Women)
- OBC: 39 vacancies (12-Women)
- SC: 29 vacancies (09-Women)
- ST: 22 vacancies (07-Women)
The vacancies demarcated for PWD: 05 vacancies
- Date of publication of notification: 25-Nov-2013
- Starting date of receipt of Online Application: 28-Nov-2013 from 10:00 AM
- Last date for remittance of Application Fees: 17-Dec-2013
- Last date for receipt of Online Application: 18-Dec-2013 till 11:59 PM
- The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Bachelors Degree in Law (Professional) as per the provisions mentioned in the Advocates Act 1961.
- The applicant must have thorough knowledge of Rajasthani dialects and social customs of Rajasthan to be eligible.
- The candidates interested for the job positions should ideally be in 23 – 35 years of age group as on 1-Jan-2014.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules
The candidates selected as Civil Judge will serve the various judiciary of the state of Rajasthan with a monthly salary in the range of Rs.27700 – Rs.44770 along with other perks and remunerations as applicable by the High Court of Rajasthan.
- Unreserved (General), Creamy layer of OBC, SBC and other state candidates: Rs.250
- Non-Creamy Layer of OBC, and SBC from Rajasthan State: Rs.150
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe from Rajasthan: Rs.50
- Physically Handicapped: as per the OBC category (CL & NCL)
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan at any e-mitra kiosks and Citizen Service Centers in the state or through Net-Banking at the time of submission of application.
- The details of the fee payment need to upload to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
The candidates will be selected on a Merit listing after four stages of examination.
- Stage-I: Preliminary Examination (Written)
- Stage-II: Main Examination (Written)
- Stage-III: Interview/ Viva-Voice (oral)
- Stage-IV: Medical Fitness Test (if any)
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates can apply through Online Mode only through the website of Rajasthan High Court at http://www.hcraj.nic.in or at the e-Mitra Portal at http://emitra.gov.in
- The applicants can review the detailed notification at the website of Rajasthan High Court at http://hcraj.nic.in/rjs-notification-25112013.pdf
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan/ Net-banking
- Stage-III must be completed soon after the days of depositing the fees. At this stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- No hardcopy of the application need to be sent to the Rajasthan High Court at this moment
- Submission of hardcopy will be instructed to the candidates in due course of selection
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>