Rajasthan Public Service Commission as the most crucial Government machinery is responsible for releasing notification, conducting examination as well as selection and recruitment of candidates for various departments of the state of Rajasthan. The public Service Commission is serving dedicatedly for supporting the state government for filling up various vacancies in departments as and when required. The PSC functions as the most important nodal agency for the Government of Rajasthan from the recruitment perspective.
With the recent announcement, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission has notified for recruitment of positions under the state and subordinate services in the concerned departments for the year 2013-14. The recruitment will follow the norms of Rajasthan Government Service. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath: Advertisement No: 02/ 2013-14
- Date of release of notification: 18-June-2013
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE Application: 24-June-2013
- Date of Closing/ Expiry of Link for ONLINE Application: 31-July-2013 till midnight
- Date for reckoning Age: 01-Jan-2014
Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies: Total 723 Posts
- Rajasthan State Service – (Administrative Service, Police Service, Accounting Service, Prison Service, Industry Service, State Insurance Service, Tourism Service, Transport Service and many more) – 233 Posts
- Rajasthan State Subordinate Service – (Tehsildar Service, Women and Child Welfare Subordinate Service, Social Justice Subordinate Service, Social Welfare Service, many more) – 490 Posts
- Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ Destitute and PWD candidates will be applicable only for natives of Rajasthan as per state government norms
Rajasthan State Service: The eligible candidates, who are selected for Rajasthan State Service under various categories, will be eligible for a running Pay Scale of Rs.9300- Rs.34800 and Grade Pay of Rs.4200 or Rs.15600- Rs.39100 and Grade Pay of Rs.5400 as per the nature of posts.
Rajasthan State Subordinate Service: The eligible candidates, who are selected for Rajasthan State Service under various categories will be eligible for a running Pay Scale of Rs.9300- Rs.34800 and Grade Pay of Rs.4200 or Rs.9300- Rs.34800 and Grade Pay of Rs.4600 as per the nature of posts.
Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Govt. Service
Essential eligibility Conditions:
- The candidates applying for these posts must be over 21 years and must not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- For Non-gazetted departmental candidates applying for these posts must be over 25 years and must not have attained more than 45 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State. But this relaxation will not be cumulative and candidates can avail maximum relaxation in any one of the categories as per their credibility
- The candidates must have completed graduation in any discipline to be eligible to apply
- All those candidates who have not received their final education completion certificates by this time, can apply for the posts provided they could send the proofs of their completion of graduation by the time of main Examination
For Non-Gazetted In-Service Candidates: The applicants must have completed minimum 5 years of state government service by 1-Jan-2014 to be eligible to apply
Mode of Application: ONLINE only through the website of the RPSC
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, Preliminary Written Test, Main Written Examination and Personal Interview followed by Verification of Documents.
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply Online through the web portal http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in or at http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or through the eMitra Kiosks and CSCs
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to apply ONLINE
- The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
- The decision of the RPSC will be final and binding on the candidates
- Any form of improper and wrong information about the academics and age of the candidates may result in disqualification
- Any candidate found guilty of misconduct will be dealt with exemplary punishments
- The details of the application can also be obtained from http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/PDF_Reports_Files/Detailed%20AdvRAS2013.pdf