(Through Tax-Assistant Direct-Entry Recruitment Examination 2014)
With the recent notification from the Commercial Tax Department under the Rajasthan State Government, a notification has been released for Tax-Assistant Direct-Entry Recruitment Examination 2014. Through this notification there will be induction of 182 Tax Assistants in the Commercial Tax Department through direct recruitment mode.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of publication of notification: 24-Sep-2014
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE Application: 29-Sep-2014
- Last Date of Registration of ONLINE Application and submission through e-Mitra Kiosks: 28-Oct-2014
- Last Date of Registration of ONLINE Application by self: 29-Oct-2014 till 11:59 PM
- Date of Written Examination: 07-Dec-2014
Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies:
- Tax Assistant: 182 Posts [Non-TSP-168 & TSP-14 out of which, UR-74, SC-38, ST-39, BC-30, EBC-01 and out of the total there will be 53 posts reserved for Women]
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be applicable as per state government norms.
- The eligible candidates who are selected for these positions will be eligible for a running Pay Scale with PB-1 of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and grade pay of Rs.2800.
- Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Commercial Tax Service rules.
Age of the candidates:
- The candidates applying for these posts must have attained minimum age of 18 years and should not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1st of January 2015.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules for deserving candidates.
- The candidates applying for these posts must have completed Graduation Degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Computer Engineering or equivalent, OR, must have completed 3 years Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application.
- The candidates must have a typing speed of 15 words per minute in Hindi and 20 words per minute in English
- The candidates must have adequate knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and good knowledge of Rajasthan Culture
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, Written Examination, Computer Proficiency Test and a Personal Interview.
- If the numbers of applicants are more, the RPSC may call for a Written Test of these candidates.
- Verification of Documents will be done prior to appearing the interview.
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
- For General Candidates: Rs.750
- For OBC-NCL of Rajasthan State only: Rs.450
- For SC/ ST/ PWD of Rajasthan State only: Rs.300
- The candidates have to remit application fees as detailed in the Advertisement Notification published on http://rajtax.gov.in/vatweb/download/cir_noti/VADT/Doc1.pdf
- All candidates have to remit service fee at eMitra kiosks while submitting application.
- The fees can also be remitted through Online mode as per the details of instructions.
Mode of Application:
- ONLINE only through the website of the Rajasthan Tax at http://rajtax.gov.in/
- The interested candidates can apply ONLINE through the E-Mitra Kiosks or Jan Seva Kendras (Citizen Service Centres) as designated by the Rajasthan Government or at the above website
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions as available at http://rajtax.gov.in/vatweb/download/cir_noti/VADT/Doc1.pdf prior to apply ONLINE
- The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
- The decision of the Rajasthan Tax Department will be final and binding on the candidates
- Any form of improper and wrong information about the academics and age of the candidates may result in disqualification
- Any candidate found guilty of misconduct will be dealt with exemplary actions.