Punjab & Sind Bank is a major public sector bank of India. Its headquarters are situated at New Delhi with approximately 1000 branches spread in entire nation out of which 400 branches are situated in Punjab.
Name of Post:
PSB has invited the applications of eligible candidates for posts of
- General Manager (IT) – Top executive grade scale – VII
- Assistant General Managers (IT) – SMG scale – V
- Assistant General Manager – Risk Management SMG scale – V
- Chief Managers – Risk Management SMG scale – IV
Total Number of Vacancies:
There is total number of 6 vacancies.
Start date of receiving application: 23rd October, 2012
Last date of receipt of applications: 10th November, 2012
- For general manager candidate must have a degree in computer science/ information technology or B.Tech in CS/ IT. Certification in CISA/ CISM/ CISSP is preferable. He must have 20 yrs experience in Banking Operations, out of which 15 years in IT and 2 yrs as Dy. Gen. Manager (IT) or 5 years as Asst. Gen. Manager (IT).
- For assistant general manager candidate the same qualifications of general manager will be required with 10 yrs experience IT.
- For assistant general manager (RM) candidate must possess graduation degree in any discipline with CAIIB/ MBA/ CFA/ CA in risk management. An experience of 10 years in banking operations will also require.
- For chief manager (RM) candidate must possess post graduation degree in CAIIB/ MBA/ CFA/ CA in risk management. An experience of 8 years in banking operations will also require.
For post of General Manager age limit is between 50 years and 55 years, for Assistant general manager IT & RM maximum 45 years and for chief manager maximum 40 years.
Pay scale of GM is Rs. 46800 -1300/4 -52000, for AGM Rs. 36200 -1000/2- 38200 -1100/2 -40400 and for CM Rs. 30600 -900/4- 34200 -1000/2 -36200 with additional emoluments and allowances.
Application Fee & How to:
An application fee of Rs. 200 will be applied for general candidates whereas Rs. 50 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. It shall be submitted in the form of demand draft in favour of “PSB Officers Recruitment Project 2012-13” payable at New Delhi.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview conducted by selection committee of bank.
Nature of the Post:
Selected candidates will have to undertake a bond of Rs. 2, 00, 000 for 2 years of service period.
Probation Period: For One year which can be extended by further period not exceeding one year.
Required Documents For Interview:
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document showing proof of age acceptable to the Bank along with original.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification along with original;
- Attested copy of certificates of additional qualifications/certifications as applicable along with original;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable along with original.
- Copy of Photo identity proof & address proof along with original.
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer
- 3 passport size Photographs
- Complete Job Profile vis a vis achievements in the related field.
Mode of Application:
Applications must be sent through offline mode.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their duly filled application forms enclosed in an envelope depicting “Application for the post of <Name of Post>” to below mentioned address:
General Manager –HRD
Punjab & Sind Bank
Bank House, 6th Floor, 21- Rajendra Place
New Delhi -110008
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from Punjab & Sind Bank here Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2012 For GM, AGM, And CM
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>