Central Recruitment Agency, on behalf of the District and Sessions Judge, U.T. Chandigarh invites online application from eligible candidates for 14 posts of Stenographer in the subordinate Court of U.T. Chandigarh.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: March 24, 2014
- Last Date for Registration Step I: April 12, 2014
- Last Date for Registration Step II: April 14, 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application Fee: April 14, 2014
- Last Date for Editing of Applications: April 14, 2014
- Date of Examination: During May, 2014
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade III
Total Number of Vacancies: 14 (General- 11, SC- 01, OBC- 02)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years, and
Maximum 30 years for general category candidates, 35 years for SC category candidates, and 33 years for OBC category candidates
Pay Scale: Rs. 5910-20200 + Rs.2800/- Grade Pay
Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Science or equivalent from a recognized university, and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
Candidates will be selected on the basis of English shorthand test and transcription of the same on computer.
- General category candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ OBC category candidates: Rs.125/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Cash Deposit Receipt, printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only; for depositing the fee under Screen 8888(Fee Type-21).
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of High Court of Punjab and Haryana.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, special instructions on how to apply online, admit card, and other important guidelines, please refer to official advertisement from High Court of Punjab and Haryana, here http://highcourtchd.gov.in/recruitments/central_rec/openings/steno%20grapher%20advertisement