Punjab and Haryana High Court Announces Recruitment of Clerks in Subordinate Courts of Haryana
Advertisement No.7C/CRA/HR/2012 dated 23.11.2012
With the recent announcement from the High Court of Punjab and Haryana, there is an opportunity for aspirants as a career as clerks in the subordinate courts in Haryana. The Central Recruitment Agency, on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the various Sessions Divisions of the State of Haryana, invites online applications at www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com for filling up vacant posts of Clerk, in Subordinate Courts of Haryana.
The preliminary requirements for consideration of the candidates for this high-honored employment opportunity are described in brief underneath.
No of vacancies: 790 (Tentative)
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
The selected candidates will be eligible for a scale pay in the range of Rs. 5200- Rs.20200 + grade Pay of Rs. 2400 in addition to other allowances as admissible
Minimum level of eligibility criteria:
Academics: The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He should have passed matriculation with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spreadsheets).
- Maximum age for all: 18 years
- Maximum age for General: 40 years
- There will be relaxation in upper age limit as per norms
- NOTE: Age will be reckoned on 1st of January 2012
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
Where to Apply:
- A candidate can apply online through the website of High Court of Punjab and Haryana at www.highcourtchd.gov.in or through the Hon’ble Central Recruitment Agency website at www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com
The online registration/filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
1. Registration Step I:
Applicant will get his Registration ID and Password and will print ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ for deposit of Fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India)
2. Registration Step II:
Applicant to fill the remaining particulars, fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form
- The applicant who fulfills the prescribed educational qualification and other eligibility conditions may register for Step-I from 01.12.2012 up to 19.12.2012 by 11.59 P.M.
- Thereafter Step-I Registration will be closed.
- The applicant, who completes Step I registration, should go to Bank for deposit of fee only after 4 hours from the time of registration Step-I
- However, the requisite fee can be deposited within Banking Hours only
- Last date / time for completing the registration Step-II is 21.12.2012 up to 11:59 P.M.
Date of Examination:
The written examination is likely to be conducted in the end of January/ February, 2013 and Computer Proficiency Test in the month of February, 2013. The exact dates will be notified on the website of Central Recruitment Agency (www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com) and candidates are advised to regularly visit the website.
- For General category candidates and reserved category from other states except Punjab: Rs.500 (Rupees One Thousand only)
- For others as classified as backward communities (from the state of Punjab: Rs.125 (Rupees one hundred and twenty five only)
- The fees once paid will not be refunded back under any circumstances
- The application fee is to be submitted in form of cash deposit receipt after completion of Step-I of registration in any Branch of State Bank of India only
- Applicant approaching the State Bank of India Branch will ask for depositing the fee under Screen8888 (Fee Type-21). No other mode of payment of fee is admissible
The selection will be conducted in two phases:
- Written Test:
- Skill test (computer test)
- Viva-Voice: The selection for Viva-Voice test will be conducted on the basis of written examination
- The venue, date and time of the test of the applicants will be informed on the website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com
- The Result will be displayed on websites www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com and www.highcourtchd.gov.in