Punjab PSC Recruitment 2014 For 30 Posts of Sub Divisional Engineers (Civil/ Mechanical)
As the apex authority for all public sector recruitments for the state of Punjab the PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission), is functioning as the nodal authority in line with the guidelines of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). With its recent recruitment advertisement number 12, the PPSC is inviting Online Applications from desirous and eligible candidates for 30 various posts of Sub-Divisional Engineers from Civil and Mechanical disciplines in the Department Water Supply and Sanitation, Government of Punjab.
- Starting date of Online Submission of Application: 03-Feb-2014
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 24-Feb-2014
- Last date for depositing fees through system generated fee payment challan: 26-Feb-2014
- Last date for submission of hardcopy of the Online Application: 06-Mar-2014
- The date of determining age limit: 01-Jan-2014
- The date of determining the academic eligibility: Last date for submission of application (24-Feb-2014)
Details of Vacancies:
- Sub Divisional Engineers (Civil): 26 Posts (UR-12, ESM/LDESM-02, Wards of FF-01, SC-03, SC-ESM/LDESM-01, Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh – 02, Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh-Sportspersons-01, & BC-04)
- Sub Divisional Engineers (Mechanical): 04 Posts (UR-02, ESM/LDESM-01, Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh – 01)
- The applicants selected for these posts will receive a remuneration in the scale of PB-III with Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400 per month.
- Other allowances and perks will be as per the state government norms
- The applicants should be above 18 years and should not be above 38 years by 01-Jan-2014 to be eligible to apply.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules only for the candidates from Punjab.
- The applicants should have Bachelor Degree in concerned branches of Engineering (Civil/ Mechanical) to be eligible to apply.
Mode of Payment:
- The candidates can deposit the requisite fee at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an e-Challan generated through the website of the Commission, i.e. http://ppsc.gov.in .
- The fee can also be remitted online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Mode of Selection:
- Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/her performance in the Screening Test, Written Examination (if any), and Viva-voice on merit basis
- The candidates have to produce their original documents on the day of interview.
How To Apply:
a) Mode of Application: ONLINE only
Candidates must apply online through the website http://ppsc.gov.in . Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
b) After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application and send one hardcopy to the commission as detailed below.
c) One hardcopy of the application should be kept with the student for future reference.
d) Please read through the detailed advertisement at http://ppsc.gov.in/pdf/sde14/dae.pdf, before applying online.
e) Address to send hardcopy of the Application:
Punjab Public Service Commission
Baradari Garden, Patiala- 147001
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>