Western Region Transmission System-I, POWERGRID invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Diploma Trainee, Junior Supervisor Trainee (HR), Assistant Finance Positions.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 28-February-2015
Name of Posts and corresponding Vacancies:
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communications) – 02 Posts
- Junior Supervisor Trainee (HR) – 04 Posts
- Assistant Finance – 04 Posts
Age Limit As on 28-February-2015:
Minimum 18 years; and
Maximum 27 years for Diploma Trainee, and Junior Supervisor Trainee (HR) Positions; and 28 years for Assistant Finance Position. Relaxation in age limit will be applicable as per rules.
- Diploma Trainee – Diploma in Electronics & Communications Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks.
- Junior Supervisor Trainee (HR) – Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with not less than 55% marks.
- Assistant Finance – B Com with first division. Candidate should have One year Post qualification experience in Finance and Accounts function of an organization of repute.
Assistant Finance: Rs. 12500-27500/-
Candidates selected for the posts Diploma Trainee, and Junior Supervisor Trainee (HR) shall undergo training for a period of one year. During training period, candidates will be eligible to get stipend of Rs. 16500/- per month.
On successful completion of training, Diploma Trainee will be regularized as Junior Engineer in the Pay Scale Rs. 16000-35500/-, and Junior Supervisor Trainee (HR) will be regularized as Junior Supervisor (HR) in the Pay Scale Rs. 16000-35500/-.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test at Nagpur and Raipur Centers, Computer Skill Test, and Interview.
- For the Post of Diploma Trainee, and Junior Supervisor Trainee (HR) Positions: General and OBC (NCL) category candidates are suggested to pay the application fee as Rs. 300/-.
- For the Post of Assistant Finance: General and OBC (NCL) category candidates are suggested to pay the application fee as Rs. 200/-.
Candidates are suggested to pay the application fee in form of Demand Draft, drawn in favour of ‘Power Grid Corporation of India Limited’ payable at Nagpur.
How to Apply: Download Application Form Here
Interested and eligible candiadtes are suggested to send duly completed application in prescribed format, along with requested demand draft, required documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement; through ordinary post to
THE DGM (HR)/ HOP,
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
WRTS-I, REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS
SAMPRITI NAGAR, NARI RING ROAD,
P.O. : UPPALWADI, NAGPUR, PIN CODE – 440 026 (MH)
Applicants are suggested to superscribed as “Application for the Post of __________________” on top of the envelope containing the application form.
For more detail on this recruitment and prescribed application format, please refer to official recruitment advertisement from POWERGRID, here, http://www.powergridindia.com