Powergrid Recruitment For Executive Trainee In Electrical Discipline Through Gate -2013
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business and operation of National & Regional Power Grids. POWERGRID operates around 95,329 circuit kms of transmission lines and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of 10785 Crore and Net Profit of 3255 Crore (FY: 2011-12).
To take the growth to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineers to join its fold as Executive Trainee in Electrical discipline
The details of the vacancies and the procedures for application are detailed as under:
- Commencement of online application for GATE-2013 – 1st of September 2012
- Last date of online application for GATE-2013 – 30th of September 2012
- Starting date for Online Registration at POWERGRID: 7th of January 2013
- Last date for Online Registration at POWERGRID: 8th of February 2013
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview: April/ May 2013
Note: A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancy, important instructions regarding submission of POWERGRID online application, date of interview etc. shall be hosted on the website, from 7th January 2013, onwards.
Mode of Application: Online only
Where can you fill the Online Application:
Website of POWERGRID at www.powergridindia.com
Application Fee (non-refundable):
- For UR and OBC (Non-Creamy layer): Rs.200
- For all others: NIL
- The details of payment of fees will be intimated in due course
Name of the Post: Executive Trainees
Prescribed Disciplines for Induction: (full time degree in Electrical Engineering)
- Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) with Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering and with Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA
- AMIE in Electrical Engineering with minimum 65% with both Sections A & B cleared by 31st of March 2013
Maximum 28 years as on 31st of December 2012. However for reserved category the relaxation in age is permissible as per norms.
The selection methodology will comprise of the following:
- The selection process will include the marks obtained (Out of 100) by the candidates in the EE paper of GATE 2013, followed by group discussion and personal interview.
- Candidates shall have the option for appearing the GD/ Interview in Hindi or English.
- On the basis of GATE-2013 score/marks, the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of Group Discussion/Group Task and or Personal Interview.
- Please note that only GATE-2013 score is valid for this recruitment exercise.
Training/ Probation Period:
- The candidates selected for the posts will have to undergo training for One Year with POWERGRID.
- During the training period: Rs.7 Lakhs Per Annum
- Upon successful completion of training: Rs.12.67 lakhs Per Annum
The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three (3) years. The amount of the bond is Rs.100000 for General/OBC (NCL) candidates and Rs.50000 for SC/ST/PWD candidates
How to Apply:
- GATE-2013 Online Examination is scheduled on 20th of Jan 2013. GATE-2013 Offline Examination is scheduled on 10th of Feb 2013. For detailed information of GATE-2013, interested candidates may log on to http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in
- Candidates need to submit the GATE application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number
- On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to POWERGRID online through the relevant link at www.powergridindia.com
- The application Form should be completed in all respect
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to POWERGRID Recruitment 2013 For Executive Trainee In Electrical Discipline Through Gate 2013
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>