POWERGRID, North Eastern Regional Transmission System, invites application from eligible experienced candidates for recruitment of Field Engineer/ Field Supervisor in disciplines of Electrical, and Civil, on temporary & contract basis for a period of two years or till completion of extended period or completion of project; for execution of consultancy assignment of 765/400 KV Lalitpur-Agra UPPTCL Transmission System, Delhi Transco Limited project under NCT Delhi and other consultancy projects involving construction of sub-stations and associated transmission lines.
Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
- Opening Date for Online Receipt of Applications: 10-February-2015
- Closing Date of Online Receipt of Applications: 17-February-2015
- Cut-Off Date for Upper Age Limit, and Post Qualification Experience: 17-February-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 27-February-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Field Engineer – Electrical: 12 Posts
- Field Engineer – Civil: 09 Posts
- Field Supervisor – Electrical: 35 Posts
- Field Supervisor – Civil: 15 Posts
Upper Age Limit: 29 years as on 17-February-2015
- Field Engineer – Electrical: Candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech./ B.Sc. Engineering/ BE (Power Engineering) / AMIE in Electrical Discipline with minimum 55% of marks and have minimum one year post qualification experience.
- Field Engineer – Civil: Candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech./ B.Sc. Engineering/ BE (Power Engineering)/ AMIE in Civil Discipline with minimum 55% of marks, and have minimum one year post qualification experience.
- Field Supervisor – Electrical: Candidate should have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Board/ institute with minimum 55% of marks, and have minimum one year post qualification experience.
- Field Supervisor – Civil: Candidate should have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Board/ institute with minimum 55% of marks, and have minimum one year post qualification experience.
- Field Engineer (Electrical, Civil): 1st year: Rs. 30000/-per month; 2nd year: Rs. 33,000/-per month and other benefits as per applicable
- Field Supervisor (Electrical, Civil): 1st year: Rs. 23000/-per month; 2nd year: Rs. 25,500/-per month and other benefits as per applicable
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of screening test (If Required) held at Delhi and Agra, and Personal Interview.
Rs. 300/- For Field Engineer Posts
Rs. 200/- For Field Supervisor Posts
Candidates are suggested to pay the application fee in form of A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.”, payable at New Delhi (preferably drawn on State Bank of India).
Candidates must write their Name, Registration No., Post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
NOTE: SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply ONLINE through the official website of POWERGRID, www.powergridindia.com
On online submission of valid application, the system will generate a “Resume “ with a Registration Number. Applicants are suggested to download Resume with valid registration number, signed, photograph affixed and sent the same along with requested A/C Payee Demand Draft, required documents/ certificates/ testimonials as suggested in official advertisement through ordinary post; to
The Advertiser (PG) Post Box No. 9279 Krishna Nagar Head Post Office Delhi – 110 051
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment advertisement from POWERGRID here http://www.powergridindia.com/career/nr1/2015/Detailed_advertisement_ftb_nr1.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>