Advertisement No: HR/71/14/01 (Contract)
Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL), A Mini Ratna Category-I PSU, an ISO 9001:2008 company and a premier design engineering and consultancy organization, committed towards technological excellence and self-reliance in the growth of various industries. It caters to offering consultancy services for fertilizer and allied chemical industries with associated off site and utility facilities, Oil & Gas Sector, LPG mounded Storages, Methanol Plants, Hydrogen Plants and various acid Plants.
With the recent notification from PDIL, it invites competent candidates with adequate qualification and experience for joining its workforce in various capacities on a Contractual Recruitment norm. The vacancies need to be filled on Contract basis and with an All India Service Liability (AISL)
The details of the application and the procedure for submission of application are detailed as under.
Most Important Dates:
- Starting date for Online submission of application: 12-Mar-2014
- Last date for Online submission of application: 26-Mar-2014
- Date for determining Age & Academics: 28-Feb-2014
Details of the Vacancies:
- Engineer Grade-II – Post Code-PR-II (Process): 02 Posts
- Engineer Grade-II – Post Code-CV-II (Civil): 02 Posts
- Out of these 4 Posts 03 are for Unreserved and 01 is for OBC
- Engineer Grade-III – Post Code-PR-III (Process): 02 Posts
- Engineer Grade-III – Post Code-CV-III (Civil): 01 Post
- Engineer Grade-III – Post Code-EIA-III (EIA): 03 Posts
- Engineer Grade-III – Post Code-INST-III (Instrumentation): 02 Posts
- MM Engineer/ Officer Executive Grade-III – Post Code-MM-III (Materials Management): 01 Post
- Scientist (LAB) Executive GR-III – Post Code-SC-III (Lab. EIA): 03 Posts
- Public Relation Officer Executive-GR-III – Post Code – PRO-III (CMD Sectt.): 01 Post
- Out of these 13 Posts 08 are for Unreserved, 02 for SC and 03 is for OBC
- Safety Officer – Sr. Construction Supervisor – Post Code – SAFCN (Mechanical Construction): 01 Post
- This post is Unreserved
- Jr. Drafting Staff – Post Code – PR (Process): 02 Posts
- Jr. Drafting Staff – Post Code – ME (Mechanical): 04 Posts
- Jr. Drafting Staff – Post Code – Comp (Computer): 01 Post
- Safety Officer – Jr. Construction Supervisor – Post Code – SAF (Mechanical Construction): 02 Posts
- Jr. Construction Supervisor – Post Code – CVCN (Civil): 01 Post
- Diploma Engineers – Post Code – DIP (MECH) (Mechanical Inspection): 05 Posts
- Diploma Engineers – Post Code – DIP (CIVIL) (Civil Inspection): 04 Posts
- Out of these 19 Posts 11 are for Unreserved, 03 for SC, 01 for ST and 04 posts are for OBC
Period of Contract:
The candidates selected for these posts will serve the PDIL at least for a period of three (3) Years for all post except Diploma Engineers (DIP(MECH) & DIP(CIVIL)) which shall be for two (2) years period.
Pay Scale Provisions:
- Engineer Grade-II: The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a consolidated amount of Rs.32200 for 1st year, Rs.37000 for 2nd year and Rs.38100 for the 3rd year (per month) till the end of contract period.
- Engineer Grade-III: The candidates selected for these posts (except EIA, MM, SC posts) will be eligible for a consolidated amount of Rs.20100 for 1st year, Rs.30300 for 2nd year and Rs.31300 for the 3rd year (per month) till the end of contract period.
- Engineer Grade-III (EIA, MM, SC): The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a consolidated amount of Rs.16100 for 1st year, Rs.24200 for 2nd year and Rs.25000 for the 3rd year (per month) till the end of contract period.
- For all other posts, please refer to the detailed advertisement at http://careers.pdilin.com/14-mar-ct/
- Other allowances and perks will not be applicable as per rules
- The applicants must not have attained a maximum age of 60 years including the tenure of contract as on 28-Feb-2014.
Academics & Experience:
- For details of Academic and Experience requirements, the candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement at http://careers.pdilin.com/14-mar-ct/
- For SC/ ST category: Rs.150
- For all others: Rs.300
- The application fee can only be paid through Online Net banking with Debit or Credit Card or through Online Bank Transfer.
- No other forms of payment will be accepted
Mode of Selection:
- Depending upon the availability of candidature the PDIL reserves the right of deciding the procedure for selection of candidature.
- The due course of selection will be intimated by the PDIL and is made available on the website of PDIL at http://careers.pdilin.com/
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions may apply through ONLINE mode only as available at the Career section of the website of PDIL at www.pdilin.com
- The candidates are advised to go through the information bulletin as available at http://careers.pdilin.com/14-mar-ct/ before applying for these posts
- The form should be filled with facts and authentic information
- The applicants must remit their fees Online as per the details mention on the website
- Candidates can apply for any one post only. Multiple candidature may lead to disqualification
- The candidates should upload their scanned signature and recent photograph on the Online Application Form
- The candidates should ensure to keep their email ID active for at least a period of 1 year
- All communications will be done by email only
- After completion of application the candidates need to print the Registration Slip which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>