Pawan Hans Helicopters Limited, a premier Public Sector Undertaking and India’s largest Helicopter Company, invites applications from result oriented and dynamic professionals for recruitment of various regular and contractual positions.
Deputy General Manager (Safety) – (E-5) – One Post – on Regular basis
Assistant General Manager (Human Resources) – (E-4) – One Post – on Regular basis
Manager (Internal Audit) – Two Posts – on Regular basis
Manager (Safety) – Three Posts – (one each at NR-Delhi, WR-Mumbai and ER-Guwahati) – (Equivalent to E-2) – on Contract basis
Manager (FOQA) – One Post – (Equivalent to E-2) – on Contract basis – Western Region, Mumbai
Last Date for receipt of Application: 11-July-2016
How to Apply: Eligible candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria, are suggested to apply online at www.pawanhans.co.in/Careern.aspx
Applicants are further suggested to send duly filled in application form affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self attested testimonials in support of age, caste / class, qualification, experience, licences etc, Demand Draft of Rs. 250/- payable at Delhi/ Noida in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd (SC/ ST candidates, and Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee); superscribing the envelope with the post applied for; to
Offg. General Manager (HR) Pawan Hans Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida – 201 301, (U.P.)
Pawan Hans Helicopters Limited was incorporated on 15th October, 1985 with an objective of providing services in sectors of oil in its off shore exploration operations, promotion of tourisms and services in remote areas. It is held as Helicopter Corporation of India, national helicopter company of India. This company is originally based in Noida, Uttar Pradesh and operations are performed at Juhu Aerodrome Vile Parle, Mumbai.
It is also engaged in providing services for Vaishno Devi for transportation of tourists and devotees along with serving as major contributor in ONGC for it’s off shore services. It is a Miniratna category company under the government of India with 78.5% of total shares in government’s hand and remaining 21.5% with ONGC.
Pawan Hans provides its services in various cities of India like Itanagar, Naharlagun, Tawang Town, Guwahati, Katra, Vaishno Devi, Mumbai, Lunglei, Kolasib, Serchhip, Champhai, Lawngtlai, Saiha and Shillong Airport. Apart from tourism services pawan hans is engaged in inter island transportation, pipeline and customs surveillance, charter service, rescue work, VIP transport, aerial photography, customized services and flower dropping. It comprises of the fleet of about 42 models of helicopters namely Bell 407, Bell 206 L4, Mil Mi 172, AS 350 B3, Dauphin SA 365N and Dauphin AS365N3.
In order to manage its huge responsibilities and work Pawan Hans recruits many young and dynamic individuals. The recruitments offered by the company are generally on contract basis in which the candidate has to sign a bond with organization for a certain period of time.
In 2012 Pawan Hans issued the notice for recruitment of visiting doctors, manager in vigilance department and unpaid training for students. Many posts have been offered by it such as security officer, workshop demonstrator, junior instructor, instructor, senior instructor, junior assistant in materials, operations and safety along with technical assistant in quality control etc. generally the educational qualification required for these vacancies is degree in technical discipline or equivalent qualification. Most of the jobs offered by Pawan Hans are related to technical fields which offer career opportunities for both freshers and experienced candidates.
For each vacancy posted by the company there are some entrance exams or personal interviews scheduled prior to the recruitments. Selection is based on the performance of candidates in each level of exams. An application is also applies for registration in entrance exams or other recruitment process as directed by organisation. Candidates are required to fill the application forms before the last date in order to avoid any hassle. One must provide correct information in application form and other documents that are required to submit.
To get updated with Pawan Hans Helicopters Limited upcoming recruitment 2013 please refer to official page here www.pawanhans.co.in/career.aspx.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>