Facilities and Carrier prospective with Paradip Port
Paradip Port is one of the major ports in India which are serving the eastern and central part of the country. They have extends to the state of West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Odessa and Chhattisgarh. The port is mainly deals with bulk cargo apart from the other clean cargos. From the last few decades, there is tremendous growth towards the traffic handling of these ports. The port of Paradip is an autonomous body under the major port trusts act 1963 functioning under ministry of shipping in administration of Board of trustee set up by the government of India. The Paradip port is situated 210 miles south of Kolkata and 260 miles north of Vishakhapatnam. The port has ambitious program that can make them to achieve the best results in the coming times.
There are various factors that can make Paradip port one of the best ports among others-
- The port operation has been carried out round the clock 365 days regularly.
- Faster turnaround of the vessels.
- Provides cost effective and efficient services.
- There are 14 berths in inner harbor waiting for the vessels upto 80000 DWT.
- Equipped with the state of art and technologies.
Each port is designed in such a manner that they are handling multiple units simultaneously. They are distributed in various departments like traffic dept, marine dept, engineering dept, admin dept, medical dept, finance dept and E & M dept.
The Paradip port provide various facilities like-
- Pilot age and Towage facility- The pilot age is very important for every vessel which above than 200 Tonnage and pilot boarding is above 2 miles of breakwaters. All the tugs are fitted with fire fighting equipments for external generals and oil fire.
- Marine pollution and reception facilities- They comply with all regulations of MARPOL 73/78 and have pollution control cell to monitor the pollution in harbor. The port has the operation control vessel along with skimmers, chemical dispersant spray system and oil containment boom.
- Safety and security facilities- The port complies all international and nation regulation with regards to safety from fire, accident flooding, grounding, collision, man over board etc.
Opportunities with the Paradip Ports-
The individual who is planning to be part of such firm should understand the basic criterion that is requiring to get cleared with such exams. They individual have to be specialized enough with the working criteria of such firms and also hold a suitable degree accordingly. The future prospective that these ports are considering includes projects on- Construction of offshore breakwater, construction of southern oil jetty and development of west dock systems etc.
To get updated with Paradip Port Trust upcoming recruitment 2013 please refer to official page here www.paradipport.gov.in.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>