Administrative Department, Paradip Port Trust, invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of various class III posts through direct recruitment.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-March-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 86
Name of the Post and corresponding Vacancies:
Junior Engineer (Civil) – 22 Posts
Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 16 Posts
Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 22 Posts
Junior Goods Clerk – 02 Posts
Out Door Clerk – 31 Posts
Junior Engineer (Marine) – 03 Posts
Junior Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 19100-51100/-
Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – Rs. 19100-51100/-
Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Rs. 19100-51100/-
Junior Goods Clerk – Rs. 17700-44600/-
Out Door Clerk – Rs. 16300-38200/-
Junior Engineer (Marine) – Rs. 23600-56300/-
Upper Age Limit: As on 01-February-2015
- 32 years for Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Junior Goods Clerk, and Out Door Clerk positions.
- 35 years for Junior Engineer (Marine) posts.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per Government guidelines.
Educational Qualification and Experiences:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Candidates must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Junior Engineer (Mech) – Candidates must have passed Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Candidates must have passed Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Junior Goods Clerk – Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline, with three years experience in Port work. Candidates having computer knowledge will be preferred.
- Out Door Clerk – Candidates must be Graduate. Candidates must have passed Diploma in Computer Application.
- Junior Engineer (Marine) – Candidates must hold the certificate for 1st Class Engine Driver’s Exam under IV act. Candidates should have minimum five years post qualification experience in operation and maintenance of floating craft as 1st/2nd Class Engine Driver. OR; Candidates should pass in IME Exam under IV Act, and having minimum two years post qualification experience in operation & maintenance of floating craft as 1st class Driver (Marine).
Fee: Rs. 150/-
Applicants are suggested to pay the fee in form of demand draft, drawn in favour of FA&CAO, PPT.
SC/ST/PH categories candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send duly completed application in prescribed format along with requested demand draft, two latest passport size photographs indicating his/her name on the back side, two self addressed envelopes, acknowledgement card, attested/ self attested true copies of proof of age/ date of birth, academic/ professional qualification, caste certificate, and experience as suggested in official advertisement; by registered post; to the office of Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha- 754142
Applicants are strongly suggeted to superscribed in BOLD capital letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………& CATEGORY…………………………” on top of the envelope containing the application form.
For more detail on this recruitment and prescribed application format, please refer to official recruitment advertisement, here, Paradip Port Trust Recruitment Advertisement March 2015.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>