Panipat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical/ Electrical), and Technical Attendant.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 09-January-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Engineering Assistant – Grade IV (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Engineering Assistant – Grade IV (Electrical): 02 Posts
- Technical Attendant-I: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years as on 31-December-2014.
- Engineering Assistant – Grade IV (Mechanical/ Electrical): Candidate should have completed Diploma (three years) in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering or in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/ST/OBC candidates and pass class for SC candidates and have two-years post qualification experience in relevant area.
- Technical Attendant-I: Candidate should have completed Matric/10th Pass with ITI from a Govt. recognized Institute (Provisional Trade Certificate or National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT is necessary) in relevant trade and have two-years post qualification experience in relevant area.
- Engineering Assistant – Grade IV (Mechanical/ Electrical): Rs. 11900-32000
- Technical Attendant-I: Rs. 10500-24500
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test, Trade Test & Personal Interview for the post of Engineering Assistant; and Written Test, Physical Fitness Test & Personal Interview for Technical Attendant-I.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Candidates can make the payment through crossed Demand Draft in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD. – PIPELINES DIVISION payable at State Bank of India, Panipat Refinery branch (Branch Code No. 8706).
How to Apply: Download Application Format Here
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application in prescribed format along with requested application fee (Demand Draft), latest passport-sized coloured photograph affixed on the application form, and other required documents/ certificate only by Ordinary Post super-scribing on top of the envelope as “NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR __________________” to
The Senior Human Resource Manager, Northern Region Pipelines, P.O. Box No. 47, G.P.O. Panipat-132103
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment advertisement from IOCL here http://www.iocl.com/download/Recruitment_of_NonExecutiveNRPL_Notification_2014.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>