Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Revenue Inspector (Post Code- RIWR/91) and AMIN (Post Code- AM/92), in water resource department, under government of Odisha.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-December-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-January-2015
- Edit of Submitted Application Form: Within 48 Hours of Submission of Application
- Last Date for Receipt of DAF: 29-January-2015
Note: Applicants shall have to submit the duly signed OSSC copy of online submitted application, along with DAF (Detailed Application Form), original challan in case of unreserved and SEBC candidate, self attested photocopy of caste certificate in case SC and ST candidates, self attested photocopy of SEBC certificate if applicable, self attested photocopy of educational qualification mark sheet and certificates, Odia language certificate as requested, to the Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No. 1, Unit- V, Bhubaneswar- 751054; superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF REVENUE INSPECTOR OR AMINS” by registered post/ speed post by 29-January-2015.
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
Revenue Inspector: 15 Vacancies [Unreserved- 08, SEBC- 02, SC- 02, ST- 03]
AMIN: 79 Vacancies [Unreserved- 39, SEBC- 09, SC- 13, ST- 18]
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years as on 01-January-2014.
For Revenue Inspector: Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce, including Bachelor in business administration, or Bachelor in computer application or equivalent from recognised university. Candidates must possess knowledge in computer operations as prescribe for OS CIT course. Candidates must be able to read, write and speak Odia language.
For AMIN: Candidate should have completed at least +2 examinations conducted by council of higher secondary education, Orissa or equivalent. Candidates must possess knowledge in computer operations as prescribe for OS CIT course. Candidates must be able to read, write and speak Odia language.
For Revenue Inspector: Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
For AMIN: Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Physical Standard Measurement (Compulsory- Qualifying), and written test.
- SC/ ST category candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- For All other category candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Candidates can make the payment via E-Payment mode through the official portal www.odishatreasury.gov.in; OR by Online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. OR
- Candidates can also be paid the fee pay through offline mode in form of Challan drawn under the Head of Account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees” OR through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission, http://www.odishassc.in
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies, minimum eligibility criteria, detail selection process, written examination pattern and syllabus, place date and venue of physical test and written exam, required physical standards, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Odisha Staff Selection Commission here http://www.odishassc.in/pdf/web%20RI%20WR%20,AMIN%20ADVT%20.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>