With the recent requirement requirement from Home Department Cadre in the Odisha Secretariat, the Odisha SSC invited online applications from competent candidates for the positions of Junior Stenographer. There are 148 total vacancies as notified.
Name of the Post: Junior Stenographer, in Home Department Cadre in the Odisha Secretariat
Post Code: JSS-43
Total Number of Posts: 148 Posts (ST- 119, SC – 29)
- Out of which, 49 posts are reserved for Women. Out of the complete posts 29 posts are reserved for SC, 119 posts for ST candidates.
Essential Eligibility Factors:
- Age: The candidates must have complete 21 years of age but not reached 37 as on 01-January-2015. Age relaxations are applicable according to the rules laid down by the state government. Proof of age is to be reckoned as in the matriculation certificate or school leaving certificate issued by the board.
- Education: The candidates must have completed their Graduation Degree in any stream and should have a shorthand speed of minimum 80 words per minute in both Odia and in English. Candidates also have minimum 40 words per minute in English Typewriting and 20 words per minute in Odia Typewriting on Computer. The competent certificate should be attached with the detailed application format.
- Mandatory: The candidate should have passed ME school examination in Odia language subjects or equivalent.
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form through Online Mode: 29-May-2015 till 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Receiving DAF (Duly signed OSSC Copy of Application Form along with required Documents): 05-June-2015 till 5 PM
- Date for reckoning age and education: 01-January-2015
The candidates get selected for this post will receive a scale of PB-2 in the order of Rs.5200-Rs.20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.2400 per month.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Written Round, and Career Assessment Marks, test of English language, Test of Odia Language, Test of Shorthand as per the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission.
- There will be no Interview/ Viva-voice test for these posts.
Application Fee: NA (SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from paying any fees.)
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts by logging into the official site of www.odishassc.in. Detailed instructions for filling up of the post are provided here.
- Candidates are required to fill in the application form, and by uploading a recent passport size photograph, they have to put the photo in the specified place in the form.
- Two copies of the submitted applications need to be printed out, one for the SSC and other for the candidate reference.
- The copy meant for SSC is to be immediately filled up and sent to the commission along with attested photocopies of the certificates and documents as per suggested in official recruitment advertisement by Registered Post/ Speed Post.
- The envelope containing application should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER (HOME DEPARTMENT) ODISHA SECRETARIAT”
- Address to send the completed application form:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Barrack No-1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar – 751054
- Place and date of written examination will be conveyed to the candidates in due course.
- Candidates may download the admit card from OSSC official website.
- The final selection merit list will be published in the official site of the Commission.
- Applicants are suggested to go through official recruitment notification in detail at OSSC Recruitment 2015 Advertisement for Junior Stenographer Posts in Odisha Secretariat.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>