Odisha SSC invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Inspector of Legal Metrology Posts under Food Supply and Consumer Welfare Department.
Name of the Post: Inspector of Legal Metrology, in Food Supply and Consumer Welfare Department
Post Code: 72/ILM
Total Number of Posts: 21 Posts (General- 13, SEBC- 01, ST- 05, SC – 02)
- Out of which, 07 posts are reserved for Women.
Essential Eligibility Factors:
- Age: The candidates must have complete 21 years of age but not reached 32 as on 01-January-2015. Age relaxations are applicable according to the rules laid down by the state government. Proof of age is to be reckoned as in the matriculation certificate or school leaving certificate issued by the board.
- Education: The candidates must have completed B.Sc/ +3 Science ( Physics as one of the subject)/ Degree in Engineering/ Diploma in Engineering with 3 years professional experience.
- Mandatory: The candidate should have passed ME school examination in Odia language subjects or equivalent.
- Opening Date for Online Submission of Application: 27-April-2015
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form through Online Mode: 26-May-2015 till 11:59 PM
- Date of Written Examination: 05-July-2015
- Date for reckoning age and education: 01-January-2015
The candidates get selected for this post will receive a scale of pay Rs.5200-Rs.20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.2800 per month.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination of 200 marks, followed by Interview/ Viva-voice test of 20 marks.
Exam Fee: Rs. 100/-
Candidates can make the payment through Online/ Offline mode using the Treasury Portal/ by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury. SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Candidates can make the payment via E-Payment mode through the official portal www.odishatreasury.gov.in; OR by Online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. OR
Candidates can also be paid the fee pay through offline mode in form of Challan drawn under the Head of Account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees” OR through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by logging into the official site of www.odishassc.in.
- Candidates are required to fill in the application form, and by uploading a recent passport size photograph, they have to put the photo in the specified place in the form.
- Two copies of the submitted applications need to be printed out, one for the Odisha SSC and other for the candidate reference.
- Candidates may download the admit card from OSSC official website.
- The final selection merit list will be published in the official site of the Commission.
- Applicants are suggested to go through official recruitment notification in detail at OSSC Recruitment 2015 Advertisement for Inspector of Legal Metrology Posts.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>