Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL) has been entrusted to recruit almost 606 positions of Assistants. The Oriental Insurance Company Limited will conduct the assessment test and select the candidates to join as Assistants in the Oriental Insurance Company Limited.
Cadre of Recruitment:
Assistant: Total 606 positions (Unreserved- 347, OBC- 122, SC-94, ST-43)
Most Important Dates:
- Date for Commencement of Online Application: 10-July-2015
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 28-July-2015
- Dates for Payment of Application Fees: From 10-July-2015 till 28-July-2015
- Date of Written Examination: August, 2015
- Download of Exam Call letters: Prior to 7 days of Online Examination
Details of Eligibility Criteria:
- Age: The applicants must not have crossed 28 years and should be above 18 years of age as on 28-July-2015, However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for ST candidates as per rules.
- Academics: The applicant must be a Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-SM, SC/ST and PH candidates)
- Language Proficiency: The candidates should essentially have ability to communicate (both orally and/or in writing) in local Language of the particular state.
Probation period: The newly appointed candidates will be on probation for a minimum period of 6 months. Before the probation period comes to an end the performance of the newly recruited will be evaluated and the probation period may be extended if the Company feels so.
Pay Scale: Rs. 7640-21050/-
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates will be done through a Written Objective Test. Computer Literacy Test and Personal Interview.
- For SC/ST/PWD and Feamle candidates: Rs.50/- only
- For All Other candidates: Rs.500/- only
- The fee can be paid through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria can apply through appropriate Online Application Form available at the website of the Oriental Insurance Company Limited at http://www.orientalinsurance.org.in/Career.jsp
- The aspirants should take care to fill in all details as indicated by the Application Form, failure of which may subject to rejection of candidature. The completed application form along with all photocopies of credential and challan form must be retained with the candidates for future reference.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>