Ordnance Factory Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh is inviting ONLINE applications from young and eligible Indian Citizens for filling up vacancies in the Labourer (semi-skilled) profiles under its purview. The candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications & trade experience may apply ONLINE through Ordnance Factory- Kanpur’s website at www.ofkanpur.gov.in
The details of the recruitment procedure along with essential qualifying norms and application procedure are detailed as under:
- Opening date for Online Registration: 03-Aug-2013
- Last Date of online Registration of Application: 21 days from the week ending date of publication of this advertisement (23-Aug-2013)
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
Details of the vacancies:
- Name of the Post: Labourer (Semi-Skilled) Group ‘C’
- Number of Vacancies: Total 100 posts (Out of which, UR-50, SC-22, ST-02, OBC-26, PWD-03, & Ex-Servicemen-10)
- Age requirement: The candidate must be within 18-32 years as on closing date for receipt of application (23-Aug-2013). However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for reserved category of candidates (SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen categories)
- Academics: The candidates interested for these posts must have passed Matriculation (10th Standard) or SSC or its equivalent.
- Candidates need to submit an application Fee of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only) along with the Online Application
- The fees can be remitted through Crossed Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order only drawn in favour of “The General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Kanpur – 208009” (Payable at Kanpur Branch).
- However, candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying any application fee
- The candidates who will be selected for the Labourer (Semi-Skilled) positions will be offered remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1800 in the Pay Band -1.
- Other allowances will be paid selected candidates as per the rules of Ordnance Factory Board
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Phase-I (Written Test), followed by Phase-II (Trade test).
- As per trade test specifications, an unskilled workman will be mainly engaged on handling/shifting of material. He will also be required to clean machines, floors of shop/areas around machines and other similar places, if and as necessary. The trade test may be designed accordingly to test the aptitude of the candidate. However, this test will be of qualifying nature only.
- However, if the number of applicants will be large, the Ordnance Factory, Kanpur under the discretion of the General Manager, may conduct a preliminary non-qualifying nature of written test to restrict the number of candidates for the Phase-I exam. This Phase-0 exam will not carry any weightage in the overall selection procedure
- The candidates will be selected on Merit ranking only
- The candidate can select either Hindi or English language to appear for Written Test and Trade Test
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply online through the website of Ordnance Factory, Kanpur at www.ofkanpur.gov.in .
b) Candidates must keep scanned copy of their signature and recent photograph for online submission of application form as per instructions
c) The printout of the application form along with necessary certificates must be sent to the following address with Left hand Thumb Impression of concerned candidates:
The General Manager
Ordnance Factory, Kanpur – 208009 (UP)
d) The envelope containing application must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LABOURER (SEMI-SKILLED)”
e) The application may be rejected if the candidate forgets to put his Thumb Impression on the hardcopy of the application.
f) The syllabus and other details of this appointment can be obtained from the website of the Ordnance Factory, Kanpur at www.ofkanpur.gov.in or at http://www.ofkanpur.gov.in/recruitment/writereaddata/uploads/EN%205039.pdf.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>