Ordnance Factory Itarsi invites application from eligible candidates for Semi Skilled Grade Posts.
Last Date for receipt of application: Within 21 days from the 1st date of the week of date publication (December 21, 2013)
Name of the Posts along with corresponding vacancies:
- Boiler Attendant (SS) – 2
- Carpenter (SS) – 3
- Chemical Process Worker (SS) – 35
- Civilian Motor Driver (OG) – 7
- Durwan – 17
- Electrician (SS) – 9
- Fireman – 13
- Fitter Electronics (SS) – 3
- Fitter General (SS) – 3
- Fitter Instrument (SS) – 1
- Fitter Refrigeration (SS) – 4
- Laboratory Assistant – 2
- Multi Tasking Staff – 15
- Photographer – 1
- Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry) – 1 Vacancy
- Sr. Nurse Grade II – 2 Vacancies
- Store Keeper – 1
- Supervisor Grade III (Canteen) – 1
- Telephone Operator Gr. II – 1
- Ward Sahayak – 2
Total Number of Vacancies: 123
- Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry) and Laboratory Assistant: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- Store Keeper, Supervisor Grade III (Canteen), Fireman, Photographer, Telephone Operator Gr. II, Ward Sahayak, Sr. Nurse Grade- II: Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years
- Durwan: Minimum 20 years and maximum 27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff : : Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years
- Chemical Process Worker ,Electrician, Carpenter, Fitter Refrigeration, Fitter Electronics, Fitter General, Fitter Instrument, Boiler Attendant and Civilian Motor Driver (OG): Minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years
For Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry), and Senior Nurse Grade II posts: Rs. 100/-
For All other posts: Rs. 50/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Crossed Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft in favour of General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Itarsi.
SC/ ST/ PHP and Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry): Rs. 9300- 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
- Sr. Nurse Grade- II: Rs. 9300- 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs. 5200 -20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Store Keeper, Civilian Motor Driver (OG), Supervisor Grade III (Canteen), Fireman, Photographer, Telephone Operator Gr. II: Rs. 5200 -20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Ward Sahayak, Durwan, Multi Tasking Staff, Chemical Process Worker, Electrician Carpenter, Fitter Refrigeration, Fitter Electronics, Fitter General, Fitter Instrument, Boiler Attendant: Rs. 5200 -20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners must be signed at appropriate place as well as his/ her full Thumb Impression at the prescribed space, paste a recent size passport size photograph on application form, two additional passport size photos, along with requested documents [Age Proof Certificate, Mark sheet of 10th or equivalent examination and other educational/ technical qualification, SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHP/ Ex-serviceman certificate if Applicable, Discharge Certificate if applicable, No objection certificate, Copy of ID proof, NAC/ NTC Certificate if applicable, ITI Certificate if required, Computer Certificate if applicable, Valid Driving License if applicable, Experience Certificate if applicable, and All other essential Certificates], requested Postal order/ Demand Draft, and other required documents to the General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Itarsi, Madhya Pradesh – 461 122
Note: All requested documents should be duly attested by a Gazetted officer.
Applicants are suggested to write the Name of the Post in CAPITAL LETTERS on the envelope.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies, required educational qualification, detail selection procedure/ pattern, syllabus of examination, prescribed application format, and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Indian Ordnance Factory, here Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2014 for Semi Skilled Grade Posts.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>