Ordinance Factory Board, a Government of India Board is inviting competent candidates who have completed Graduation in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Humanities/ Law/ or Diploma in Engineering for recruitment of Chargeman at various Ordinance Factories located across India. This selection will done Directly from the open market candidates.
All applications has to be processed Online through the website of Ordinance factory Board at http://ofbindia.qov.in
- Starting Date of on-line registration of Application: 31-Aug-2013
- Last Date of on-line Registration of Application: 21-Sept-2013
- Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application at respective Ordnance Factory: 28-Sept-2013
- Last Date for receipt of Hard copy of Application from candidates from Far-flung areas: 05-Oct-2013
Details of the vacancies:
- Name of the Post: Chargeman (non-gazetted Group B posts)
- Number of vacancies: 1578 Posts (UR-906, OBC-358, SC-215 & ST-99 Out of which 46 Posts are reserved for PWD candidates on a Horizontal basis)
- Mechanical: 876 Posts
- Information Technology: 23 Posts
- Electrical: 133 Posts
- Chemical: 296 Posts
- Civil: 39 Posts
- Metallurgy: 46 Posts
- Clothing Technology: 32 Posts
- Leather Technology: 04 Posts
- Non-Technical (Stores): 47 Posts
- Non-Technical (OTS): 59 Posts
- Automobile: 03 Posts
- Electronics: 20 Posts
- The candidate must not have crossed maximum 27 years as on the last date for submission of application.
- However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates
- For Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Automobile and Electronics Engineering Posts: The candidates must have passed 3 years Diploma or equivalent
- For Chemical/ Metallurgy/ Clothing Technology/ Leather Technology Disciplines: The candidate should have passed 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering or BSc with General Chemistry as one of the major papers or equivalent.
- For Information Technology: The candidate should have passed Computer “A” Level course as offered from DOEACC or equivalent as recognized by Govt. Of India.
- For Non-Technical Posts: The candidate should be a Graduate Degree holder in Engineering/ Technology/ Humanities/ Science/ Commerce/ Law/ etc. From a recognized University
- NOTE: Any higher Qualification at Degree/ MTech/ PG level will also be acceptable
Remuneration Provisions, Pay Scale:
- The candidates selected for these posts will receive a remuneration in the scale of PB-II at the rate of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 and a Grade Pay of Rs.4200.
- Other allowances and perks will be paid as per rules to these candidates.
- The applicants interested to apply for these posts will have to Pay and application fee of Rs.100 through Bank Remittance Only
- The fee should be paid in favour of Senior Principal Director, National Academy of Defence Production, Ambajhari
- SC, ST, PWD and Women candidates are exempted from paying any fees
- The selection will be done strictly on Merit basis through a competitive Written Examination. There will be no Interview/ GD for these positions
- The dates for Written Examination will be declared on the official website at http://ofbindia.qov.in
- The candidates can apply this examination Either in English/ Hindi as per their choice. This choice has to be filled during the Online Registration of Application
- If no choice is marked on the Application, by default, the candidates will be eligible for appearing Examination in English only
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply online through the website http://ofbindia.qov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
b) Candidates must keep scanned copy of their signature and recent photograph for online submission of application form
c) The hard copy of the application form must be sent to the address mentioned on the Print Out of the Application, in a closed envelop super scribed with ‘Application For Chargeman, Discipline: ____________’
d) A valid email ID of the candidate will be required for regular communication
e) The candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange will also have to submit their application through Online mode only.
One must refer to official advertisement here.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>