Ordnance Factory Board Of Government of India Invites Apprentice Training 2012 – 2013
Advertisement Number IV/ 2012
Notification Date: 19th October, 2012
Ordinance Factory Board, a Government of India Board is inviting competent candidates who have completed ITI/ Non-ITI candidates in specific trades for Apprentice Training at different Ordinance Factories located across India. This training will be conducted for the year 2012-13 as per the details as mentioned below.
All applications has to be processed Online through the website of Ordinance factory Board at http://ofbindia.qov.in
- Date of on-line registration of Application: 26th November 2012
- Last Date of on-line Registration of Application: 17th December 2012
- Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application at respective Ordnance Factory: 27th December 2012
- Last Date for receipt of Hard copy of Application from candidates from Far-flung areas: 3rd January 2013
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
Candidates must apply online through the website http://ofbindia.qov.in . Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
Details of the vacancies:
- Name of the Post: Trainee Apprentice
- Age requirement: The candidate must be within 14-22 years as on 1st October 2012. However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules
- For Non-ITI: The candidates must have passed Madhyamic (10th Standard) with 40% aggregate marks and 40% marks each in Maths and Science subjects
- For ITI candidates: The candidate should have passed trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority
- Trades of ITI to be eligible for consideration:
Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Refrigerator & AC Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Welder (Gas & Electric), Boiler Attendant, Instrument Mechanic, Turner, Attendant Operator Chemical Plant, Grinder, Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance, Foundry Man, Plumber, Pipe Fitter, Painter (General), Millwright Maintenance, Sheet Metal Worker, Programming & Systems Administration Assistant (PASSA), Carpenter, Electroplater, Tailor Men, Sewing Machine Mechanic, CNC Programmer cum Operator, Mason (BC), Tool & Die Maker, IT & Electronic System Maintenance, Steel Melting Hand, Forger & Heat Treater
For Non-ITI: trades of non-ITI candidates will be allotted on the basis of merit position of the candidates, drawn through the written examination vs vacancies in various trades available in the respective factory
- Stipend Provisions: –
- During the 1st year of training: Rs.1490/- per month
- During the 2nd year of training: Rs.1700/- per month
- During the 3rd year of training: Rs.1970/- per month
- During the 4th year of training: Rs.2220/- per month
No Other allowances will be paid for Apprentice during the entire period of training
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply online through the website http://ofbindia.qov.in .
b) Candidates must keep scanned copy of their signature and recent photograph for online submission of application form
c) The hard copy of the application form must be sent to the respective Ordnance Factory, in a closed envelop super scribed with ‘Application For Trade Apprentiship’ where the candidate intend to apply along with the attested copy of the following documents –
i) Educational qualification
ii) SC/ST/OBC/PH (PC) certificates. Candidates claiming OBC status should note that certificate on creamy layer should have been obtained within 03 years before the closing date
iii) Document of Age proof
iv) Indian Postal Order of Rs. 30/- (non-refundable), in favour of Sr.GM/GM of the Ordnance Factory, where the candidate has applied for.
v) Candidate should write in ink the serial no. of his/her acknowledge form at the back of IPO.
- For All candidates except SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PH/ Girls: Rs.30
- For SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PH/ Girls candidates: NIL
Mode of Payment:
- The candidates can deposit the requisite fee by Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Sr.GM/GM of the Ordnance Factory, where the candidate has applied for
Mode of Selection:
- A Written Test of objective type of Class-X standard or equivalent educational standard.
- Candidate will be allowed to write the examination in any one of the following languages such as English, Hindi, Marathi, Odiya, Telugu, Tamil and Bengali
- Medical Examination Will be conducted by respective Ordnance Factories (for the selected candidates only). Date, Time & Venue of Medical Examination will be communicated separately by the Factory concerned.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2012 – 2013 Trade Apprenticeship Training