Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Management Trainee & Management Trainee-Junior in the disciplines of Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, HRD, and Information Technology. [OPTCL Advertisement Number: 02 /2016] The details of the vacancies are as under:
Name of the Positions and Number of vacancies:
Management Trainee (Electrical)- 100 Positions
Management Trainee (HRD)- 14 Positions
Management Trainee (Civil)- 04 Positions
Management Trainee (IT)- 07 Positions
Management Trainee-Junior (Civil)- 02 Positions
Management Trainee-Junior (IT)- 03 Positions
Most important Dates:
Date of Starting of Online Registration of Application: 30-November-2016
Start Date of depositing Fee through ICICI Challan: 01-December-2016
Closing Date for Online Submission of Applications: 29-December-2016
Last Date of remittance of Applications Fee in Bank through Challan: 29-December-2016
Downloading of Admit Card: Last week of January, 2017
Tentative Date of Online Test: 2 nd/ 3rd week of February
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- Management Trainees (MT): On selection as Management Trainees (MT) the applicants will receive a consolidated stipend of Rs.18000 per month. On successful completion of the training, the candidates will be appointed as Assistant Managers in the Pay Scale of Rs.15,600-39,100/- and a Grade Pay of Rs.5400 in E-3 Grade
- Management Trainees- Junior (MT-Jr.): On selection as Management Trainee – Junior (MT-Jr.) the applicants will receive a consolidated stipend of Rs.12000 per month. On successful completion of the training, the candidates will be appointed as Junior Managers in the Pay Scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 and a Grade Pay of Rs.4600 in E-2 Grade
- The Training will be for a period of 1 (one) year.
Age: The applicant must be above 21 years and below 32 years of age as on 01-November-2016. However, upper age for reserved category and departmental applicants will be relaxable as per norms.
- MT-Electrical: The applicant must have passed Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- MT-Civil: The applicant must have passed Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- MT-HRD: The applicant must have passed Full time PG Degree/Diploma of two years duration in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations and welfare/ HRD/ HRM/ PM&IR/ MBA with specialization in HRD or Personnel Management from a recognized institution with at least 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- MT-IT: The applicant must have passed BE/B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunication or MCA with at least 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- MT-JR-Civil: The applicant must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- MT-JR-IT: The applicant must have passed B.Sc (IT)/ BCA/ Degree with PGDCA of minimum one year duration Or, Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science with at least 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
Note: Candidates must be able to read, write and speak Odia fluently.
Training and Service Bond: The applicants selected as MT and MT-JR will be inducted on a Training Period of 1 year from the date of Joining. These candidates will have to Sign a Service Agreement Bond during joining for training for 3 years of service after completion of Training Period.
Selection Procedure: The selection process involves Written Test and Interview. Eligible candidates will be called for Written Test comprising multiple choice questions from various disciplines. The selected candidates from Written Test will be invited for Interview process and the final selection will be made on the basis of merit performance.
For other state candidates and General/ SEBC candidates from the state of Odisha: Rs.1000/-
SC, ST, PDW candidates of the state of Odisha: Rs. 500/-
OPTCL departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
The fees can be paid through on-line mode or in off-line mode i.e. through ICICI Bank Challan.
For complete detail on this recruitment, please go through official recruitment notification from Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited, here, OPTCL Management Trainee Vacancy Recruitment 2017 Notification
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>