OPSC Announces Recruitment Of Assistant Agriculture Officer In Agriculture Department -2012-13
Advertisement No: 07 OF 2012-13
Odisha Public Service Commission, as one of the apex authorities for recruitment and administrative support for government departments and functionaries has invited application from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer in Group-B of Odisha Agriculture and Food Production Service under Agriculture Department, by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). Detailed information and application forms can be availed in official portal of OPSC at www.opsconline.gov.in.
- Availability of Online Application Form: from 9th September 2012 till 18th October 2012 11:59 PM
- Last date for receipt of application fee at any STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch: 20th October 2012
- Last date for receipt of print out/hard copy of Online Application along with copy of specified documents/ certificates: 31st October 2012 by 5.00 PM
Name Of The Posts And Number Of Vacancies:
Assistant Agriculture Officer in Group B – 311 posts in total
Out of which Un-reserved -155 posts (51-Women), S.E.B.C. – 35 posts (12-Women), Scheduled Caste – 51 posts (17-Women) and Scheduled Tribe – 70 posts (23-Women)
Out of the vacancies mentioned above, 09 (nine) vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen, 03 (three) vacancies are reserved for Sports Persons and 09 (nine) vacancies are reserved for Physically Handicapped candidates
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The selected candidates will be eligible for the Pay Scale of Rs.9300- Rs.34800 + Grade pay of Rs.4600
- The candidates will get other allowances and perks as per norms
Essential Eligibility Factors:
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture from any of the recognized Universities in India.
- Age: A candidate should be under 32 (thirty-two) years and over 21 (twenty- one) years of age on the 1st January 2012. (As per the Date of birth entered in the High School Certificate)
Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per norms
- Local Language Proficiency: The candidate shall be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School standard.
- For Unreserved category: Rs 200
- For Reserved candidates: No Fee
How To Pay:
Candidates are required to take a printout of finally submitted online Application for future use and take printout of online challan (pay- in- slip) for payment of requisite fee at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of career marks and Viva Voce Test.
Important Documents to be Attached along with Application Form:
- Candidates are required to submit along with the printout/hard copy of online application
- True copies of certificates and documents duly attested by the candidate or a Gazetted Officer or Notary Public
- The candidates are also required to mention, on each document “submitted by me” and put their full signature on the same
How to Apply:
- Candidates must go through this Detailed Long Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up the online application form.
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in.
The candidate must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal, before filling up the online application form –
- Instructions to fill up online application form
- Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Thumb Impression
Address For sending Detailed Application Form:
The Special Secretary
Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001
Candidates can send the Printout/Hard copy of the Online Application Form along with specified documents by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier Service to so as to reach the same in the OPSC on or before 31st of October 2012.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from OPSC here OPSC Recruitment 2012 – 2013 For Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancies