Oil & natural gas Corporation (ONGC) is a flagship ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise of India. This is an energy company and is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. As a Global Energy major, it contributes to 80% of India’s Domestic Oil Production. The annual net profit of ONGC is on the higher side of Rs.25123 Crores at present. ONGC, through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh Ltd.(OVL), is India’s biggest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 Billion USD in almost 16 Countries across the world. ONGC has been awarded “Most Attractive Employer” by Ma Foi Randstad.
ONGC- Tripura Asset, Agartala invites competent applications from young and energetic professionals for various posts under A-1, A-2 and W-1 levels. The applicants should have registered with the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Tripura to be eligible to apply (Not required for Internal Departmental Candidates).
Important dates to reckon for:
- Starting date of Online Registration of application: 16-Sept-2013 1000 hours
- Last date for Online Registration of application: 30-Sept-2013 1800 hours
- Last date for receipt of registration slip and Completed Application: 15-Oct-2013 1800 hours
- Tentative Date of written examination: 27-Oct-2013 (Exacts will be available on Admit Cards)
Vacancies: For details log in to the ONGC portal at www.ongcindia.com
Total Number of vacancies – 207 posts
- A-2 Level – 32 Posts
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 10 Posts (UR-07, SC-01, ST-03)
- Assistant Technician (Civil): 03 Posts (UR)
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 03 Posts (UR-02, ST-01)
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation-backlog): 02 Posts (UR)
- Assistant Technician (Production): 08 Posts (UR-05, SC-01, ST-02)
- Assistant Technician (Electronics): 02 Posts (UR)
- Assistant Grade III (Transport): 02 Posts (UR)
- Nurse Grade III: 01 Post (UR)
- Technical Assistant Grade III (Chemistry): 03 Posts (UR)
- A-1 Level –
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 06 Posts (UR-02, SC-01, ST-03)
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical-backlog): 06 Posts (UR-04, ST-02)
- Junior Assistant Technician (Production): 16 Posts (UR-08, SC-03, ST-05)
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver(HV): 09 Posts (UR-06, SC-01, ST-02)
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver(Winch Operation): 06 Posts (UR-04, SC-01, ST-01)
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): 01 Post (UR)
- Junior Fire Supervisor: 03 Posts (UR)
- Junior Assistant (Steno-English): 01 Post (UR)
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 02 Posts (UR)
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 02 Posts (UR)
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 01 Post (UR)
- Junior Assistant Technician (Production): 16 Posts (UR-08, SC-03, ST-05)
- W-1-Level –
- Junior Fireman: 09 posts (UR-05, SC-01, ST-03)
- Junior Fireman (backlog): 03 posts (SC-01, ST-02)
- The applicants must have completed their matriculation along with 3 years Diploma (for A-II level) and ITI/ Trade Certificate (for A-I/W-1 level) in concerned disciplines of engineering trade.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License and Physical Standard/ Fitness is required for certain posts and candidates should be prepared for that.
- For Nurse Grade III, the candidates should have completed Graduate in Nursing / 3 years Diploma in Nursing from a recognized body and should have registered with Nursing Council
- For Junior Assistant (Accounts), the candidates should have completed B.Com with typing proficiency of 30 wpm and Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications
- For Junior Fire Supervisor, the candidates should have completed Intermediate with 6(six) months experience in Fire Services with a valid Heavy Motor Vehicle driving License
- For Junior Assistant (Steno-English), the candidates should have completed Graduation with typing proficiency of 30 wpm in English and shorthand proficiency of 80 wpm. He should possess a certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application
- For Junior Fireman, The candidates should be a Matriculate with 3 months experience in Fire Fighting and should have a valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving license
- The details of educational requirements can be seen at the complete advertisement at ONGC website at www.ongcindia.com or at http://www.examfeedback.net/ongct/INPUTS/advt2.pdf
- A-I Level of Posts: Rs.11000 – Rs. 24000
- A-II Level of Posts: Rs.12000 – Rs. 27000
- W-I Level of Posts: Rs.10000 – Rs. 18000
- Other perks and remuneration will be as per the discretion of the company
Criteria with respect to Age:
- All candidates applying for A-I and A-II Level should be within a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 30 years.
- All candidates applying for W-I Level should be within a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 27 years
- The reference age will be reckoned as on 30-Sept-2013.
- In case of Sc, ST, PWD, Ex-SM and Departmental candidates the age relaxation will be applicable as per company norms
- For General and OBC : Rs. 150
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 50
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates are required to pay Registration Fee vide SBI Challan downloadable from www.ongcindia.com . This fee has to be paid to ONGC Account No. 30827318409.
- SC/ST candidates applying against posts for General category will have to remit the full fee of Rs.150 against the application fee
- The selection will be based on Written Test/ Physical Test/ Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Stenography Efficiency Test/ Typing Efficiency Test. (Wherever applicable) and iii) Personal Interview
- Test paper will be Bilingual i.e. Hindi and English
- The candidates will have to qualify at each stage separately and in aggregate.
Mode of Application: Apply Online Here
- The applications will be accepted ONLINE only through the website of ONGC at www.ongcindia.com. No other modes of application will ever be accepted.
- Employment Exchange Registration is mandatory for application (except for Departmental Candidates)
- Valid email ID with validity for minimum period of six months from the date of application
- SBI Challan downloaded from the website, completely filled in and fee deposited in concerned account
- Recent passport size photograph and scan copy of Bank Challan along with scanned signature will be required for Online Application Submission
- The print out of the online application along with all supporting documents and proof of fee payment (original) must be sent to the following address as per the mentioned dates: (i.e. on or before 15-Oct-2013)
- Application(s) have to be forwarded to the designated address by Ordinary post only.
- The candidates should send all documents enclosed in an envelope and Super-scribed as (“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF 1.____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____”) as per the status of application.
- Address to send completed application form and other documents:
The Advertiser (ONGC)
Post Box No.: 12006
Cossipore Post Office, Kolkata-700 002.
- Keep a photo copy of registration slip, Challan and other essential information like email ID and password for record and reference
- Any form of canvassing will be strongly condemned and strict disciplinary actions will be initiated against such candidates
- Online Registration Slip has to be forwarded to the designated address by Ordinary Post only. Registered / Speed Post / Courier Service will not be accepted.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>