Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Rajasthan Forward Base, Jodhpur (Frontier Basin), invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Technician, Assistant Rigman in A-II Level; Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Rigman, Junior Assistant in A-I Level and Health Care Attendant in W-I level.
- Starting Date for online submission of application: 25-September-2014
- Last Date for online submission of application: 15-October-2014 by 18:00 Hrs
- Remittance of application process Charges/ fee in Bank: 25-September-2014 to 18-October-2014
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 23-November-2014
Details of Vacancies:
1. A-II Level: 06 Vacancies
- Assistant Technician (Electronics): 01 Post
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 01 Post
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 04 Posts
2. A-I Level: 12 Vacancies
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 01 Post
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 01 Post
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 06 Posts
- Junior Assistant (P&A): 01 Post
3. W-I Level: 01 Vacancy
- Health Care Attendant Grade-I: 01 Post
- Assistant Technician (Electronics): Candidates should have three years of Diploma in Electronics/ Telecom/E&T Engineering. M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics.
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): Candidates should have three years of Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling): Candidates should have three years of Diploma in Mechanical/ Petroleum Engineering.
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical/Diesel): Candidates should have completed High School or Class X Equivalent Board examinations with Science and Trade Certificate in Electrical/ Diesel Trade. For Electrical trade, candidates should have Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor.
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling): Candidates should have completed High School or Class X equivalent board examinations with science and Trade Certificate in Fitting or Mechanic Trades.
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): Candidates should have completed High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examinations with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting.
- Junior Assistant (P&A): Candidates should have Graduate degree with typing speed 30 w.p.m. Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment.
- Health Care Attendant GD.I: Candidates should have completed Matriculation with First Aid Certificate from Statutory body / Institute like St. John’s Ambulance or Red Cross Society etc. Six months experience as Technician in ECG/ CSSD/ Plaster/ Anaesthesia is desirable.
Age Limit as on 15-October-2014:
- For A-II and A-I level: Candidates must have achieved 18 years of minimum age and must not have crossed 30 years for general category, 33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST candidates.
- For WI Level: General: Candidates must have achieved 18 years of minimum age and must not have crossed 27 years for general category, 30 years for OBC and 32 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for the A1 level will be eligible to get pay scale of Rs. 11000 – Rs. 24000; W1 level as Rs. 10000 – Rs. 18000 and for A2 Level as Rs. 12000 – Rs. 27000 with allowances & the benefits.
- For Gen/ OBC category candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST, PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates: Rs.100/-
- Candidates can make the payment through SBI Bank Challan in any Branch of State Bank of India.
Mode of Selection:
- Selection will be made on the basis Written test, Physical Test / Typing test (Wherever applicable) and Personal Interview.
- Written test will be conducted at Jodhpur.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible candidates may apply online ONLY through the official website of ONGC www.ongcindia.com For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from GAIL here http://eapplicationonline.com/ongcraj/Document/advtRaj.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>