About the Company:
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is the flagship Company from India which has attained its MAHARATNA status in April, 2012 and has been ranked the 2nd in the world in the Energy and Petroleum Sector. The knowledge excellence, sustainable growth and the exemplary governance practices has adorned this PSU as one of the most promising employers in India. ONGC accounts for 73% of Oil and 48% Natural Gas production of the country and this is the only Indian Energy major in the Fortune’s Most Admired List for 2012. Registering an after tax profit to 189,240 Million US Dollars in the financial year 2011, this company has carved a consistent performance on the Industrial Excellence Graph of India. Its offshore wing expanding operations with 33 projects covering 16 nations, ONGC Videsh is one of the promising overseas expansions with net investment worth more than 10 Billion USD.
As far as compensation is considered, this company offers one of the best compensation packages in the industry. With a merit oriented advancement and professionally controlled organization this company renowned for offering the finest CTC (Cost-to-Company) packages to its employees. Consistent growth is the major driving force for this which has registered 13% growth in the financial year 2011.
ONGC, Rajahmundry requires to engage Indian National Doctors on Contract basis.
Interview Date: June 08, 2012 (Friday)
Interview Time: 9.00 AM
Interview Venue: Hotel Marg Krishnaaya, Vijayawada (land mark – Near Benz Circle, MG Road)
Pay Out: Rs. 35,000/- per month (Fixed)
Qualification: MBBS (As per IMC Act-1956 with Registration from State Medical Council)
MBBS with training in Occupational Health/Public Health or Occupational Medicine(for Occupational Health Physician). If such trained doctors are not available, MBBS qualification can be considered.
Reservation: As per Govt. of India instructions.
Terms & Conditions:
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis. Selected candidate will have to sign a contract with ONGC for a fixed period of two years.
- Candidates shall be required to work on 14 days on/off duty pattern at ONGC Drill Sites/Production Installations & 8 hours pattern in Dispensaries/OHC.
- Notice period of one month would be required from either side for termination of contractual engagement.
- Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining at the place of posting.
- Boarding and Lodging facilities will be provided on On/Off duty pattern at par with regular employees.
- Doctors engaged on contract basis will not have any right to claim regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of their working as a contract Medic.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Check List before Appearing to Interview: Candidates should bring application as per the format available at web site – www.ongcindia.com which can be downloaded in A-4 size paper, affixing a passport size photograph alongwith all Original Certificates and one set of attested xerox copies of all certificates.
For further details contact: R&P Section Tel No. 0883-2494038